Reviews for Ragnarok
IronicEnding chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Wow. That was truly a fantastic read. The part of the story you covered here is a bit I find underrepresented on this site, and frankly many who try end up failing. You however have succeeded where sO many others had failed. The descriptive manner in which you talked about the setting was magnificent. Not too much, not too little. Just right. My absolute favorite Part of your writing however was how perfectly you captured these characters. Their personalities and their mannerisms were caught almost as if you ripped the

Right out of the game. Honestly I would be surprised if your day to day work didn't include a profound amount of writing because you show exPeriwnce. To capture a relationship as difficult to describe as theirs, and do it without going ooc... I applaud you.

Please keep writing more and for this pairing. Your readers would love to keeP appreciating.
JayLiyah chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I can't even begin to tell you how much I loved this. Not only were they both perfectly in character but all the heartfelt revelations leading up to their newfound passion was just effortless and brilliantly written. There is absolutely nothing I can say to nitpick on, only that it made me melt in a puddle of goo. It wasn't too romantic, nor overtly sexual nor angsty, but it had this perfect balance that felt just RIGHT.

I really hope you write more Squinoa, thanks so much for writing this!
gleamfang chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
That was pretty awesome. I really enjoyed how they made each other wait in suspense before they actually kissed.

Well done and keep writing
Lemon-Chan84 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I loved reading this! Maybe you should write a sequel around her rescue from the Sorceress Memorial? Keep writing!
Bert8813 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Very romantic story both rinoa and squall were in character. I liked how you displayed their conflicting emotions. Great story!
Bertle chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Wow. This was insanely good. Most stories on here are cringe-worthy, and I was pleasantly surprised by this. Definitely the best thing I've read on here. Keep it up, and I'll definitely be checking out anything else you write.
Stealthy Ninja Penguin chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Did I actually hope you wouldn't give detail past the simple kisses? I liked it, it was well written.
chnoelle chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Great story! Keep up the good work :)
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I really love this! -heart- It's very well-written and you made the situation believeable that I'm going to start thinking that this happened in the game. LOL You didn't go overboard with the intimacy thing, but it was still hot! I'm glad I read this one-shot! :)

If possible, I hope to read more of your works in the future! Great job!
Dewdropsss chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
awesome one-shot! :)

Love it!
Emerald-Latias chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Very nice. I really enjoyed the way you expanded upon the actual scene without pushing it too hard and risk ruining the believability considering this is a piece of the puzzle what if and not a post-game what if.

Given the mass amount of uncertainty lingering in the air at that point of the game, these events make sense because you illustrated the confused, mixed up feelings they both had and you set the pace for everything rather accordingly. Nothing feels rushed and I liked the bits of humour dotting the entire piece. You definitely nailed your Rinoa-isms and how Squall was describing how certain things were just 'her' for a lack of a better term. On that note, I don't think you could have ended that any better than you did. All throughout this, I kept on thinking of FF8's conclusion and how any outcome I was imagining as I was reading would fit with that, and I believe you achieved what you set out to do. I honestly couldn't have imagined a better ending to this.

Thank you for the awesome read. It's been awhile since I've read something that piqued my interest. :)

Meadow Dweller chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
3 words: .GIFTED. u really are. i hope u kno th :D

that was amazing. as i was nearing the end i stopped myself because i didnt want it to finish yet :( im guessing this a one-shot but it'd be GREAT if u continued...or wrote another story -_- idk but yea i am so adding this to my favs :-*
Incognito girl chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
hey there! Ithought this was well done. i'm interested in knowing how or if this changes the original time line. i hope you decide to continue!
Niqsta chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Lol, good story.

I dont actually like in-game changes, but this one was good and light and doesnt effect the gameplay really.

Well done.