Reviews for Who Is The Monster
Shea-Hime Senpai chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I remember when you first told me about this story. And I love it so much still.
KuroEnna chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
''Just sick. Just sick like all humans are.'' You hit me with that..I was already making a deep connection with your character(You?) on how fucking monstrous their behavior was and that last one line...Holy S**t..I actually got a lump in my throat...The sheer indignation that people made me feel, when I first saw the movie(A few weeks ago) surfaced with this...True he's a sick man...But precisely because of that such a horrid reaction is even more horrible...He's SICK...And if he has troubles they are not helping at all..And that fucking bastard of Larry..Uggggggg...

But you know that even in all the horrid feeling that movie made me feel, one have to just admit that as you say they're just humans, like all of us.

Sorry for the rant..Excellent fiction...Thank you for the read.
kuckucksnest chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This is by far the best fanfiction on here. I felt really sorry for the character Haley portrays in that scene and in the whole movie . You did a great job with this writing .
Jeklnskinsgrl chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I can't even say how much I enjoyed this.
DanikaDeana chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Really good! You touched on a lot of things I never even thought of. Heartbroken now, thinking of how he is treated as less than human. Damn I think I'm going to cry now.
Funky Poacher chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Sadly, people who are often sick with this kind of 'condition' don't get better. Ever. But I'm glad you believe in second chances at least, and give voice to it in the form of fan-fic. Hope to see more from you.
redxcanary chapter 1 . 6/8/2010