Reviews for Spira's Dream
fanficlove2014 chapter 11 . 3/5
Great ending to a great story! Can't wait to read the sequel!
fanficlove2014 chapter 8 . 3/5
haha! I love the 'steaming pools' scene! They don't even realize Tidus is there until he talks?! How long was it going to take them to notice if he didn't speak ;) Then they make him sit out in the cold alone, poor Tidus ;) Love the story so far!
Womble619 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
oh wonderful! absolutely! gloriously! fantastically wondeful!

chapter 1 is already promising to be EXACTLY the fic I was looking for, I so dealy pray that we really dive into Yuna and Tidus' relationship.

One thing I would say is you changed the dialogue at the start from the beach scene.

It should be "hey! get a room you two".. "wassup"

"who asked you to watch Wakka!?"

those two lines were just absolutely awesome and in just those two lines the entire bull shit you had to sit through that was in X-2 was made worth it. You cant change those lines :D

Anyway your an excellent writer and I can't wait to dive into this fic!
ElNegro85 chapter 11 . 12/31/2013
Beginning my second read-through of the series and realized I never left a review. People like me are why great stories/author's like you go under-appreciated. Too many FFX author's start off strong only to get lost on the road of life. Not only do you write incredibly well, but you close out like a champ. Appreciate the time and effort bud and best wishes in your future endeavors!
Zeuswillknockyouup2 chapter 11 . 11/16/2013
wow its so good to see this story once again i read the original and when it disappeared i was quite saddened since it a a great fic
Wintermoth chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
I finished X and X-2 again so now I'm rereading this.

(STORY NEEDS MORE REVIEWS!)
Kuma In Pink chapter 11 . 7/2/2012
*claps* Bravo! This is well written! And it helps explain so many plotholes! Kudos to you for pulling it off!
GoldenDragon326 chapter 11 . 2/28/2012
This was exactly the type of story I was looking for. I'm glad I found it. .

(Okay, so I actually found Spira's Revenge, which directed me to this story, and now I'll be off to Spira's Sphere when I get the chance. Same thing.)

Wintermoth chapter 6 . 12/5/2011
"O-kaaay ..." Gippal cautiously flipped and sheathed his blades. "Not the same guy with the anger management complex and the really big laser gun that could blow up the world, but looks freakishly like him. And you probably brought him here to play with our really, really big machine, right? Am I the only one who sees something wrong with this scenario?"

I'm supposed to be asleep right now. This line made me want to laugh so badly, I had to shove my face into my pillow! XD
Wintermoth chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
Oh wow, I keep forgetting you're going off the Japanese version not the English version. Yuna never says she loves him in that version, does she? Which, of course...makes her story mirror Lenne's more closely. Meh. More the reason to prefer the English version.

Anyway, kudos so far. It's cannon, well-written, no OC, I'm actually laughing... and I see there are sequels. Woot! It's so damn hard to find quality fan fictions!
Wintermoth chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
"Hey! Please, some other place, gah!"

That's what it says in the Japanese? Meehhh. I like "Hey! Get a room you two!" better.
LincDawg chapter 11 . 11/10/2011
Love these stories so much. Glad you re-uploaded them. I read these a few years ago, and tried searching for them again last year. To my displeasure, I found them removed from the site. Thank you soooooo much for re-uploading. This series is probably my favorite on all of . I cannot stress how thankful I am that you re-uploaded them.
Dream-Silver-Haze chapter 11 . 5/21/2011
Well that was great! It's been a while since I found a chaptered fic that I like, especially in FFX/X-2 fandom. I'm very impressed and I'm ready to read the next one. This story is so well woven. I didn't even cringe when you said Spira is really from Earth. Actually I thought it was as believable as most of the other final fantasies. Your style kind of reminds me of JK Rowlings which is a compliment :D
Dream-Silver-Haze chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
Wow this is really good. I'm surprised there aren't more reviews. I really feel like you captured the tone of the game quite well. I also really like your explanations for how the dress spheres work. Everything is very nicely cannon with the game. And for the most part everyone is in character. Even Brother who is ridiculously hard to replicate since he is so fricken weird. Good job! I'm going to keep reading!
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
I always preferred the Dark Knight dress sphere. It was the strongest sphere and it kicked ass. Good job with the chapter.