Reviews for Be the best emperor you can be
Shadow At Midnight chapter 1 . 7/5
Interesting...though certainly wouldn't happen so easily I feel, but interesting nonetheless.

Though for an answer to your question if there is a story where Sayoko is the one who dies? I suppose it is the work of pure chance that I read this. As I have written such a story. Though I am in the middle of rewriting it as I first wrote it back in 2009. Never finished it either, but I'll be doing that after I rework what I have. The Search for Lelouch.
JuniorL.Cloud chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I prefer this ending rather than the anime! :D
RadioactiveCatMeow chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Interesting concept although it seems a bit implausible. Though i still liked it.
I've read all of your storys (except the code geass fairy tail crossover) and this is one of the more interesting ones as it requires lelouch to feel a lot more strongly about kallen than in the anim e.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Good ending.
falconrukichi chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
if this the real ending of cg...
BelleDayNight chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Nice alternative ending...I like your suggestion in the AN that the ninja lady was the one killed instead of Lelouch...that WOULD be a brilliant idea!
guibin chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
This is a nice story, but it could have been longer. Instead of just a retelling of the last episode, it could've just extended the story. Multiple chapters. There wasn't enough time for development of...well everything. Everything felt a bit too sudden.
snakeboy33 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I don't think this should go under the humor genre actually.

That being said, this story really was kickass!
the eyesore chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
awesome story!
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
yup, it's about time that the pocket knife got used to kill somebody!