Reviews for In the Shadow of Hearts
Zara1515 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This was a really sweet story. Granted it was sad for Margaret but sweet all the same. :D

Zara
justagirl8225 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I really like how this was set up. Comparing love to times of the day- it does make a lot of sense. And especially with the couples that you've picked.

Very lovely work.
Niphuria chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Very, very well done. This is so nice, the pulls of what Alice is expected to do and what she wants to do. In the end it seems that she is compromising. Hopefully it will all turn out well! :)
Irving-Braxiatel chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
love it this was very good :)
stranger12 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
As soon as the lights went up and the movie ended, my friend turned to me telling me how much she wished Alice and the Hatter had ended up together and I went, I know I have issues, but I was totally rooting for the Knave! And I was!

I mean really. Tall, dark and handsome. And so charming. Hard to believe this is the guy that made that rat movie.

Anyways, this's the first Alice/Knave fic I've read and it won't be last, but I'm quite happy this was the first one I read. I like glimpses of people's secret, ordinary, behind the scenes stories.
megumisakura chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
update soon,please!
Rossi's Lil Devil chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Awesome story. I loved it. I have a request, can you please write a multi- chapter story with Alice and Stayne maybe rated M, thanks!