Reviews for Bats & Bandits
Jesus loves u the bible tells u so if u only look john 3:16 romans10:8-10 1611 KJV praying 4 u in Jesus' name amen . .1 …
hu chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Jesus loves u the bible tells u so if u only look john 3:16 romans 10:9-10 1611 KJV bible praying for u is Jesus's name for his sake amen
ACTIONJACK4 chapter 12 . 3/13/2014
This was a very great and interesting story to read! I give it 5 stars out of 5! I really hope you make a sequel to this! Also, I was wondering, could you write another story like this one, but with Supergirl? Anyway, I hope to read more Batman, or even Superman stories from you!
AVP5 chapter 12 . 5/2/2013
Awesome story well done I love it.
Liv Scully chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Amazing story-loved your original character (by the end of the story I wanted to see if he was in his own comics-that's how well your character was developed)
Wolf2 chapter 12 . 9/16/2012
Cool chapter.
Wolf2 chapter 11 . 4/24/2012
Nice cliffhanger and story is cool.
chitters chapter 11 . 6/17/2011
loving this story and of course it ended on a cliffhanger...please update again soon.
Ash chapter 10 . 5/16/2011
Oh man. I can't wait til the a final fight! The Bandit's going to do it mostly alone I bet. Update soon!

-Ash
dickgraysonisadick chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
For some reason i thought Bruce/Babs were going to get together :(
SamDanny4ever chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
wow. that seemed pretty fast for barbara but she has waited for a while for a date or lemon date. where is tim going to be in it?
SamDanny4ever chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
So cool. You're doing great. Don't have much criticism for you. I wonder what the others think of bandit?
SamDanny4ever chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
Really like your story. Bandit is a cool character-a nice name too.