Reviews for Sparked by Magic
Yami Aries chapter 8 . 4/19
HELLLLLL YEAHHHHH THIS IS JUST SO AWESOME RIGHT NOW. BUT O WHY DOES IT HAVE TO STOP I WANTT MOREE. But no in all honesty this is an absolutely amazing story a bit rough around the edges but not that warrants a complaint of any kind.
no-name chapter 8 . 4/18
oh how i missed you _ this ch was well apreciated love it and Sam at the end had me cracking up just imagineing when he figuers it out. You may have had writers block but you came back drones start poping up Sam might join the fainting crew. Harry's power at the end had me feeling alot better about there chances. Hope you keep it up._
Drenmarta chapter 8 . 4/14
really loving this story. please update soon
Primal Chaos chapter 8 . 4/12
I think Skynet would go for the T 1000 or T x as possible Drone types after all the are transformers only made up of millions of nano machine's
Klimis chapter 8 . 4/11
Nice... Really nice story. Hope it won't take long for you to update it again)
chaoswizard chapter 8 . 4/9
keep it coming plz i like how this sounds.
kattycha01 chapter 4 . 4/8
I just realised that you managed to make Harry 'pregnant' with triplet whitout crossing into the dreaded M-preg territory.
Gracealma chapter 8 . 4/8
So love this story.
The unknown chapter 8 . 4/7
Ok this is a really good story and I just wish there were more chapters and I find the Sam's Perspective funny
kyubbi lover 98 chapter 8 . 4/5
Update soon please
Chris c3po chapter 8 . 4/3
Your idea certainly has promise, but I think you made Harry WAY too strong. Anything he fights with he can swat aside with but a flick of his finger. It'll be like Jiraiya from Naruto.
Hocapontas chapter 8 . 4/2
I love this story! I especially love how powerful you're making Harry. I had a thought, wouldn't Laserbeak know about Sentinel? Doesn't that mean that Skynet would be able to find out about it and tell Creator to somehow prevent the plan from happening? Maybe you could somehow add it in. Also I was wondering if you could have Creator be a multi animagus. I mean with his power, he should be able to become anything he wants. Really looking forward to when you update again
jpn chapter 8 . 3/31
yayayayayayayyayayayayyayayyaay
write more plizzzzz
Twintigerlover chapter 8 . 3/30
Hello wonderful writer to this admittedly, strange plot monkey.

I am writing this review only to say CONTINUE please. Pritty please.

I am however curiosity as to why you start each chapter with a saying and who is writing them.

Thanks. Please continue.

Twintigerlover
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 8 . 3/30
Nice real nice! Can't wait for the next chapter!
1,357 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »