Reviews for Sparked by Magic
Reader Chris chapter 9 . 1/16
Love your story. Hope you continue it. Reread it like 5 times. Its just so good.
Pushi19 chapter 9 . 12/31/2017
Update it soon please
dead feather chapter 9 . 12/3/2017
This has been good. Though I sort of enjoyed this in the beginning when this was taking its time, the pace slower. Now it jumped onwards often and for long time spans, seeing the movie would be a must. Too bad Harry was totally missing the action in Egypt. I do t think he was mentioned once.
But Im kinda enjoying Harry and the bots. So varily waiting how its going to be with the magical world thrown in. I dont think theyre really needed.
Jordansdevil chapter 9 . 10/29/2017
Thanks for the great story
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 9 . 10/20/2017
Sooo, did you get the job? ALSO, it's been at least a year and a half, are you still writing or are you too busy? If you are, I completely understand, and just wish to say I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY HOPE YOU CAN FIND THE TIME AND DESIRE TO UPDATE! this was truly an amazing read!

The Younger Half of AshesGleamandGlow
Leon Midnight chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
Chatter sort of reminds me of the little decepticon-turned-autobot bot that kept calling Mikaela "goddess" during Revenge of the Fallen and was with Sam and another small, Einstein haired bot during Dark Side of the Moon. I haven't watched the fourth movie yet, so I don't know if they show up there or not. Tough, to be honest, I never really liked him. He really got on my nerves.
Bananabella chapter 9 . 10/3/2017
Harry snarled, splaying his hands to the side as a violent emerald green- a mixture of the yellow seen in his childrens' eyes and the bright blue of the autobots(and, as I assume, Primus)- pooled at his feet and bubbled around him violently, thick green mist reaching through the walls to grasp those who hurt his family it is acid-like grasp, bubbling forth like sentient acid as it scorched through the Seekers' and Decepticons' bodies, twisting them and torturing them until their spark could take no more.

How I imagined Harry's Pissed to look like.
Btw I love this and I hope to fucking god you update soon ;-;
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 9 . 10/1/2017
This is pretty awesome. Seriously awesome in fact.
guest chapter 9 . 9/24/2017
I love this fic so~ much but it's been 2 years since the last update... Should I keep hoping for chapter 10 sometime in the future? Or just reread this fondly every now and then for the nostalgia (which I'm going to do regardless :) )?
shelljax chapter 9 . 9/14/2017
Story is great hope u post next chapter soon.
Naphtalla1904 chapter 9 . 8/20/2017
Nice chapter and why not both boys for Noriko .-
Guest chapter 9 . 8/1/2017
You are a very good writer. This is one of my favorite stories.
Luminescentserpent chapter 9 . 7/28/2017
Loving it! Can't wait until the next chapter is released! :) :)
BrilliantLady chapter 9 . 7/20/2017
Good story, thanks for writing!
MWRANDOM chapter 9 . 7/18/2017
Excellent work. Thanks for posting.
1,731 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »