Reviews for Speak soft
StEpPiNg StOnEs chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Okay, this was absolutely adorable. It was so perfect for these two that I'm not sure you didn't come up with them yourself. It was just SO Luna and Neville.

EdwardLovesMe chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
(This is a re-write of the previous review)

OMG! This was absolutely ADORABLE! I am totally...speechless. The brilliance of this story has left me utterly baffled and astounded. I'm completely gobsmacked. You truly captured the essence of both characters so perfectly! You embodied their love so beautifully yet it was so subtle it made it all the more sweet.

I would say more, but, believe me, my review would be PAGES long. I would just like to say that I really believe that this story is a wonderful gift to the world. I feel extremely privileged to have read it.

This story was absolutely beautiful, exquisite, fantastic, brilliant, amazing, extraordinary, phenomenal, astonishing (and every other synonym in a thesaurus).

Please continue to share your talent. It is truly mind boggling!

~Allie 3

P.S. I wish you had read my first review (that the site didn't let through- because of technical difficulties) because I'm pretty sure that there was A LOT more praise in it that I forgot to re-write in this one. Anyway, just know that I ABSOLTELY LOOOVED it!
Katherine Plumber chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
OMG! This was absolutely ADORABLE! I am...speechless. You captured the essence of both characters perfectly
krazykookiegirl chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
8DDDD Tooooooooo cute. Putting this in mah faves X3
MeganBethWrites chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
The perfect Neville/Luna fic I've been looking for!

I really enjoyed this, and they /so/ meant to be, its unreal. You got Neville spot on; even his insecurities. I loved it.

meandthedoctor chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
ohh that is SO cute! :) really really sweet! :) x
NevemTeve chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Sweetness overflow;) Well done!
Noir Lime Canuto chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
This. Whole. Thing. Was. Amazing. AMAZING.

Seriously, I'm still upset at JK Rowling because she didn't put them together, and you did, so... eloquently.

"His words were meek while her's were only spoken so quietly because there was never a need for her to yell; Whether people listened to her or not didn't matter to her. She'd say whatever she liked anyways. Neville always listened, though."

"Neville supressed the urge to help her by brushing them from her pale face. Neville was much too polite a person; Often he found himself supressing such urges... Especially in Luna's presence. It was a fact that he prefered not to think much about."

You put things so simply, but somehow elegantly at the same time, and I couldn't help but smile throughout this whole story.