Reviews for Better Than This
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Yay for Holtz! But still...why, Angel, why? You don't just up and leave the woman you are deeply in love with for no reason.
Ninjababe09 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Oh my goodness! You better not stop the little series here! I will be pissed! Please write more, I adore this and really wanna read more! I must know what's going to happen next.
XAngelusXGirlX chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
More!
BritniKayla chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
OMG PLEASE do one more to finish it out! Please?
leecarlson chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
is there going to be more? Really enjoyed the series
sovery chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I love this series. Your writing is amazing. This was so emotionally heart-wrenching. I'm dying to see what happens next. This series is one of my favorite things, as well as your other stories like Teenage anthem and Sooner or Later(please please update this one!). More will come, right?
angelsemily chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
please, please, please update this soon. i want to find out what happens and can't wait to see how you finish it. thanks
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Yep hard headed idiot that he is.

-Kate
ILoveSarahSophia chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
This is the most enlightening one so far. I like how Holtz is trying to make Angel see.

Loved it. Can't wait for the next one.
ButterflyGurly chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I love these one shot fics. They are so full of raw emotion. I can feel it pouring right off my computer screen. I just love B/A and kind of hope Buffy takes him back, but kinda hope she makes him sweat it for a bit.
ba2006 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
loved it loved it loved it

BA forever
paris chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Oh angel better beg buffy to take him back!
kimm2007 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
You can't end it here ! please one more ! and a happy ending please! great stories , well written . !
BloodyPasion chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Holtz is a genius! And so are you! Keep writing!