Reviews for Lost and Found
Nyoom chapter 22 . 1/27/2014
I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY GODDAMNIT PLEASE UPDATE IT I DIDN'T GET THIS FAR JUST TO BE BLOCKED I WANT MY WOLFSTAR TO BE HAPPY
Kitsune1818 chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
I have my doubts but this chapter made it clear. Sirius is not a muggle-born but a pureblood, he is the heir of the most noble and ancient house of Black, most of them dark wizards. Remus is a half-blood his father is a wizard and his mother a muggle... this was published in 02-03 so, probably the information wasn't available in the moment... i don't really remember when all this was confirmed.
Is This One Taken Too chapter 22 . 2/26/2012
Ah, still as good as the first time i read it - we gets update soon, yes? *pout, doggy eyes*
unique.normality chapter 22 . 8/31/2011
I really loved this and I had hoped it would be finished or at least wrapped up nicely... it was a great story with a great plot and background...
unique.normality chapter 11 . 8/29/2011
I really like this, especially the fact that Remus still doesn't understand why Sirius likes him.

Although, is Sirius going to question why his mother just left him, squib or not?
Death-Muncher chapter 22 . 6/27/2011
Nice story :)
TeaLover04 chapter 22 . 12/15/2009
Great story
astoria-paranoia chapter 22 . 11/19/2009
Aww, please continue this! I love Remus and Sirius' relationship, they're so sweet together, now that they're sort of over the angsty hate!relationship :P

But I do agree with you, most Sirius/Remus fics are too fluffy. This one was really damn good at the start because for once, they actually didn't like each other and it was interesting seeing their dynamics :)
jka1 chapter 22 . 7/27/2009
I really love this story, its such a big shame its been discontinued. If you have more chapters of this story on another site I would love for you to send me a link -
BabayBunny chapter 22 . 1/18/2009
This is the first slash story I ever read, with my first slash pair and everything. To today I am still a hard-core slash/yaoi fan. Before this i had nothing to do with same-sex pairing in fanfiction or stories. I don't know if you even check your reviews anymore. But even though this story will never update, or be completed to me. It is still my favorite RemusXSirius, you filled their characters to me in a way JKR never did. Why I didn't favorite it before when I first read it, I do not know. But either way I am doing it now. I just wanted to thank you for showing me the wonderful world of not only Harry Potter fanfiction, but slash and yaoi as well.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
You have two typos in your summary. 'Victium' should be 'victim,' and 'happyness' should be 'happiness.' There are probably readers glancing at your summary and thinking you're just a dumb fanbrat without any grasp of spelling or grammar, and passing the story by. That would be a shame since it's pretty good. I'd correct the errors if I were you, since it would gain you more readers and reviews.
xAnonx chapter 22 . 12/16/2007
I lov this story! It's really sweet and fluffy and angsty, good job!

Note: I suggest that you have someone check your spelling. You have a lot of little mistakes, which are a little distracting. Well,it's still a great story but it could be evem better!

-Llama
xAnonx chapter 6 . 12/16/2007
Great job on yout storiy so far! I haven't read a lot yet, but it's shaping up quite nicely, keep writing!

Note: you seem to misspell "while" (during) as wail (whine pathetically) quite often.
DuplicateMe chapter 22 . 8/27/2007
Man, you've got to continue this.
Elysea chapter 22 . 8/19/2007
Hello, Arra.

First of all, I have to say that English is not my language. So if you find some orthography errors or if you don't understand something of what I said, I'm sorry.

Excuse me for using this to contact you, but I need to ask you something: Someone has been traducing your story "Lost and Found" to the Harry Potter Spanish section. The traducer's nick is: Jun-Chan; this person said that you are the real author of this fic, but never that you gave her your permission to traduce it.

Here, I give you the link: w*fanfiction*net/s/974531/1/Perdido_y_encontrado (change the stars for the '.')

I know maybe this is not the big deal and this mail was for nothing, but I thought you should know about this. If you already know, sorry for the waste of time.

Thank you for your time.

Kisses.