Reviews for Dance Partners
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Yahoo! Off to do some salsa! Gosh, gotta love h/p! More h/p please!
anlemi chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Why have I never heard of this before? I mean this i perfect and wonderful and beautiful and so Em and Hotch and o god, I might cry...
tiva auggie and annie hp fan chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I have read this story before and loved it. I love it even more now because I am working on the play that you mentioned. I love that play!
HannahbananaJane chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I loved this story! The story was orginal and banter was genius! I've been reading alot of your Mentalist fics, and I don't think I've reviewed on many (if any) of them, so I'll say it here: You're an amazing writer! I LOVE your Mentalist and Castle and Criminal Minds, but especially Mentalist.
HannahbananaJane :)
riverlover chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Excellent story. I really enjoyed the team interaction and the platonic Emily/Aaron dancing. You did a really good job of describing the characters' feelings and thoughts as the story line progressed. Thanks for sharing the story.
TaliDaniellaDavid chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Wow. I loved it!
quigles chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I thought of this story a few weeks ago when Emily was tired from being out late salsa dancing.
AlwaysTired chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I added this story to my favorites awhile ago on my other account but the recent episode of Criminal Minds made me think of this story when Prentiss mentioned she went salsa dancing. Love the story so much.
racing snail chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
"Besides, he'd always liked holding on to secrets no one else knew."

Such a good description of Rossi!

I loved the whole piece; the formality of it suited Hotch and Prentiss plus I loved the team's conversation at the banquet- it's hard write multi-person dialogue but everyone was perfectly in character.
linelm chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Beautiful story! I really enjoyed it.
kidkarmina chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
This was very sweet and I love to dance. Very well written!
cm546 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I love this story so much, you did such a great job at keeping them in character, great job!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Haha, that ending was great. (: I loved it. Good job!
Sicily chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I haven't left a review in absolutely forever (partly since I'm pretending that I totally don't read fanfic regularly anymore) but your mention of Arcadia in a story about the waltzing BAU just filled me with joy. So thank you.
Ms.Stery chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
That was awesome! Everyone was perfectly in character.

:] Great job.