Reviews for Maturity
Aishoujo chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
YES AYU-NII, AGREE...
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who saw the potential in this couple. I hope you can finish it one day. :]
Hana chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Well, I thought about the brothers being a good couple as well, but I gotta say I absolutely LOVED the way you put it. I would actually liked this to appear in the manga.
Nuuska chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
PLEASE continue it! It's so adorable...
Sincere Disappearance chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I totally just reviewed on my sisters account, I'm sorry! D: The review below from DDH is me, but I didn't realise she was signed in. *facepalm*

Anyway, this story is adorable. Write mooorreeee. Oh, and my favourite line is the one about Ayumu looking at him as if Noburu and Yuuki are behind him 'getting it on'. XD Hahaha... Nice one
zoro's underpants chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
That was so cute!

I love the way you didn't have this going too over the top or too fast paced. And you should totally write some more! Or at least something with the twins, no?

Before reading this, AyuSuzu/SuzuAyu was something I didn't think of at all. You've enlightened me. :D

There's a couple of lines that I'm not too sure about, like 'Surprised myself,' I think should be 'I surprised myself and try ro cover my slip up...' but other than that I love it.

Great fic!
df14-blacksnow chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Oh no! Continue Please!

I've been waiting for this title of the manga to show in ...good thing I saw this...

Please! Continue the story! I was also hoping the author would do incest with these two siblings...and I was Also making a fic of them both!

God...thank goodness...PLEASE CONTINUE!

the power of yaoi...phew...Thanks for the story!