Reviews for Blue Bells
Excellent.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Very well written.
rowsdowersavesus chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Awww, I do so love this story, though for the life of me I do not know why it is not more popular? Absolutely wonderful, just adore it! 3
TangerineTea chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. You're wonderful.
Limico chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
Jaj, there was really more of Mini Arthur in your FF account. I like it, so let's see if there is more to find.
blackscrollsofRasillon chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
;3; I want to know how Arthur gets big again! Although having to be carried around by Merlin for the rest of his life doesn't sound that bad...wonder how he'd defeat the Saxons?

As always, love your fics to the fourtieth power. MUST. HAVE. MORE. I may even make the jump to Inception fics, Lord knows I loved the movie.
Darkenwood chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
Thanks for a marvellous story, it was great reading. It was so full of immagination and lovable characters and details, I am sad its over.
shongnom chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
xD what a cute story~~ i loved Puck! especially when he stole that kiss! hehehehe...
ruby890 chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
wow. i hope he can get arthur back safe. love the plz and thank .
ForzaDelDestino chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
I really love this fic.

Not only is it splendidly written, it is fascinating, imaginative, and "spellbinding."

I can't wait for the next chapter.

Please update soon.
dangerousdisadvantage chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
This story is amazing, can't wait for the next update!
ForzaDelDestino chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
A wonderful start to a story with a fascinating plot. I'd been hoping you'd post a new fic, as I like your other stories. Please update soon. Lovely descriptions of the fairy folk!
ruby890 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
yay i thought faith would not be updated but here it is . love it very good. update plz.