Reviews for The Worst Line Ever
viola1701e chapter 9 . 5/7
I know you havent written new chapters for a while but Im hoping that the muse will get you to write again.
Love this story please continue!
Ritz chapter 9 . 4/5
Oh my gosh, I swear when I clicked on this story I though it was marked complete. It's an amazing story but that's some cliffhanger you quit on!
Ahyah chapter 9 . 2/7
This had looked promising, a pity it wasn't continued.
NatalieLynn chapter 9 . 10/2/2015
I just stumbled across this story and have loved reading what you have written so far. I see it has been a while since you were last able to update but hope that you will return to finish it sometime, hopefully soon...
monay9e chapter 9 . 4/11/2015
Hey! I need more!
letsjustdance chapter 2 . 3/31/2015
This is great! I love Peter/Bella stories, too. I think I must have read this when you first came out with it because it seems really familiar. I hope you continue it. *hugs*
kirifox chapter 9 . 3/31/2015
Awesome story so far. Can't believe I haven't read this until now.
southernpur-rica chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
Hope this continues
DGfleetfox chapter 9 . 10/20/2014
This is the first fic I've read where Garrett is a bad guy. I prefer otherwise. Thx for the Peter/Bella story.
Ca.zaphira chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
Love, love, love your take on Peter! I see it's been a while since any updates were made, but sincerely hope you get back to it again one day.
mandm1984 chapter 9 . 10/12/2013
gah you left it cliffied :( and haven't updated in over 3 yrs well hope everything is ok and you come back to this again, its a very good story
KingAroBC532 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Hi I really love this story, your Peter is great, so funny and witty, it is not easy to stay in tune with a character like that but you nailed it, had so much fun reading it...one of my favourites is..." I followed closely, right on her imported french heels...", so Alice and so fun...Hope you keep writing, cause it is so enjoyable...greetings King Aro ;)
Anon chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
PLEASE DO AN OUTTAKE OF THE 6 MONTHS OF JAS AND BELLA! PLEASE?
Guest chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
Kill Garrett then deal with his mate. After all he is a definate threat. I really enjoy your writing. Thank you for sharing. I would be lovely if you could complete.
Robin.D chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
oh wow your not done with it and i see it has ben a long time of not doing update and that sucks well hope you get it done soon :o(