Reviews for He's Just Not That Into You
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Please, please, please write more. Especially after the horrid bleach ending we just received. I am desperate for more of your writing - really don't see enough fanfics with such intricate storylines written at this level of detail/thought/grammar on the site. Not many stories are able to elicit a reaction from me but you did so effortlessly.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/11/2016
hands down my favourite ichiruki fanfic to date. Erm, why haven't you written any more bleach fanfics? It's not fair of you to hide your talents
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
I'm in love already
Laaaaaara chapter 4 . 11/11/2016
PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL OR ANY OTHER BLEACH ICHIRUKI FANFIC.
Laaaaaara chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
How am I literally crying again after reading the last chapter. I never cry, ever and I've managed to sock all of my physics report so thanks.
I can't get enough of your writing - please find it in you to post another bleach fanfic!
You are superb.
Laaaaaara chapter 7 . 11/6/2016
First fanfic to ever make me cry so hard.
wolfgang04 chapter 7 . 9/27/2016
My gosh! I really love your story! it was a bit angsty on the mud part of the last chapter but I really loved how you executed each scenes. I think this is a possible scenario to happen to them. Waaah. I can't explain my thoughts. But what I can truly say is I didn't regret reading this fic; really glad that I found your story. Just so perfect, I love it. Thabk you so much for this wonderful story.
anon chapter 7 . 8/29/2016
omg - wonderful. simply wonderful.
miss.sexysmartypants chapter 3 . 7/6/2016
Ichigo was 17 at the end of the Winter War. If it's been five years since the Winter War, then he would be 22.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/15/2016
Wooooooow! This was amazing! It made me cry, it made me smile, it made me laugh - all you could ask for in a fanfic.
guest chapter 7 . 4/10/2016
Aww I loved it! I was smiling like an idiot while reading the last part haha. Thank you writing this!
apple21 chapter 7 . 4/9/2016
Well, it's been a long time now since the last time I read bleach fanfic, I just couldn't find something really good, then I found this and gave it a try since the summary seems interesting... Now, I'm really glad I took the time to read! I love it so much! Please write more ichIruki fics!
abiecula chapter 7 . 4/7/2016
I cried myself silly reading this
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 7 . 4/7/2016
Bloody brilliant!
asian-simba chapter 7 . 4/7/2016
Oh my gosh this is so beautiful I cried so hard and I want to thank you for writing and releasing such an amazing story :)