Reviews for He's Just Not That Into You
wolfgang04 chapter 7 . 9/27
My gosh! I really love your story! it was a bit angsty on the mud part of the last chapter but I really loved how you executed each scenes. I think this is a possible scenario to happen to them. Waaah. I can't explain my thoughts. But what I can truly say is I didn't regret reading this fic; really glad that I found your story. Just so perfect, I love it. Thabk you so much for this wonderful story.
anon chapter 7 . 8/29
omg - wonderful. simply wonderful.
miss.sexysmartypants chapter 3 . 7/6
Ichigo was 17 at the end of the Winter War. If it's been five years since the Winter War, then he would be 22.
Wooooooow! This was amazing! It made me cry, it made me smile, it made me laugh - all you could ask for in a fanfic.
guest chapter 7 . 4/10
Aww I loved it! I was smiling like an idiot while reading the last part haha. Thank you writing this!
apple21 chapter 7 . 4/9
Well, it's been a long time now since the last time I read bleach fanfic, I just couldn't find something really good, then I found this and gave it a try since the summary seems interesting... Now, I'm really glad I took the time to read! I love it so much! Please write more ichIruki fics!
abiecula chapter 7 . 4/7
I cried myself silly reading this
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 7 . 4/7
Bloody brilliant!
asian-simbae chapter 7 . 4/7
Oh my gosh this is so beautiful I cried so hard and I want to thank you for writing and releasing such an amazing story :)
Thank you for this :) It was really good, I couldn't stop reading until the last sentence of the story! Especially Ichigo's death got me like 'What the hell, there isn't going to be a happy ending?!' You really surprised me. But it was good you gave them a happy ending after all. :)
candybaron21 chapter 6 . 6/12/2015
damn wheres the rest? haha please update
Guest chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
Outer space-alien XV chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
Update please! Just one chapter to go and then you're finished. Update! Don't take 1 year to update, please. Thanks
shie0917 chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
( i needed a tissue for this chapter! will be waiting diligently for the next chapter!