Reviews for Mess
Lolasonya27 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
thing about it makes sense:the Almy hookup, Paige's crush on Manny,everything.
Foxfire01 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I loved this because this was so outside the box and brought together characters we never imagined interacting. I always kind of suspected Amy and Alex had a fling at one point. I just got the feeling the did for some reason I can't explain. Great job.
KT the Shimmer Skank chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Um, wow. Wow wow. Perfect much? You put Paige in a place and time outside her tenure on the show, with a character she never once interacted with and make it work so completely naturally it's unbelievable. Degrassi has woven a web sometimes too big and convoluted for it to even keep up with itself, but you take dozens of plotlines and characters and casually lay them out side-by-side effortlessly. Bravo.

"She was the large breasted girl who used to hang all over Sean." Love that. Hilarious. You have nailed Amy so well, I can totally see her with the arm punch and all the dialogue, fits so perfectly. And I like the way you capture Paige's discomfort, trying to reconcile her past at Degrassi with where she is now.

I love that nothing about this story is obvious, as far as where fanfiction usually goes, but you pull it off as smoothly (smoother, really) as canon.
MusicLover333 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Strange, different, original, I absolutely loved it.
TheVerbalThing ComesAndGoes chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
interesting...this works really well for reasons i wasn't really expecting.

nice.
gschelt chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
ohhhhhhhhhh fuck fuck fuck yes.

i'll reread this when i know who amy is.

but this was perfect all the same.