Reviews for Airplanes, Determination and Maniac Grins
FANGIRLING-artist-author chapter 1 . 3/28
OMG WHAT DO U CALL A SIBLING OTP? ..coz this Definitely is #1
Kendra PJO chapter 1 . 3/2
excellent writing, very IC. I love Thalia/Percy friendship! I hope you don't mind that I'm adding it to my community- btw, check it out- 'Between the Pages', where inside jokes are explained and scenes like this can be collected in one place.
AussieApolloGirl chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I know it totes fits that scene don't it? It's one of my favs and it's on all of my playlists on my ipod (i have like ten) now GOODBYE MORTALS! *throws smokebomb* MWA HA HA HA ack! cough cough! *chokes on smoke*
timetoletgo chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Nice song choice
Vivi007 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Good job, I love the cousins bonding :)
Live.Love.Twix27 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Aww, I loved it :)

Really cute...I love Percy/Thalia bonding time, especially in the TTC setting. This was written really well.

No one was OOC, and this scene really could've fit in the book.

~ "Are you laughing or crying?"

~ "Gods, I don't even know anymore"

Perfect lines.

Thanks!

~TwIx27

P.S. - Sorry if they aren't direct quotes...I'm to lazy to look back :P
Live.Love.Twix27 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Aww, I loved it :)

No one was OOC, and this scene really could've fit in the book.

~ "Are you laughing or crying?"

~ "Gods, I don't even know anymore"

Perfect lines.

Thanks!

~TwIx27

P.S. - Sorry if they aren't direct quotes...I'm to lazy to look back :P
Poseidon93 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
great oneshot :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Are you sure you're not Rick Riordan? Because this was perfect! I think that there was something missing, and I really like how you filled it. On a 1-10, I say that this would be a 9.5 - I'm sorry, but I do think that there should have been some bad attitude from Thalia at first. But still it was awesome! And even Rick makes some mistakes (like how when Bianca became one of the Hunters, it seemed rushed).

E. Dawn B.
SMKears519 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I loved it! And I too felt there was something missing. I really like the idea of the cousins bonding, 'cause at this point, two out of four (Percy, Tyson, Thalia, and Nico) don't have much other family. (If any)
thePhonyOversized chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
i liked this! it was really nice! and that song does NOT wanna get outta my head : hahaha.

this was nice! it really shows percy & thalias love/hate cousinly/friendship :]
The.wickedly.insane chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
i love this song too ;P

and it did fit the scene.

i really liked it.

peace

~ Quintus
SoccerStar21 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I love this! Finally a story about regular old friendship. I always loved Thalia and I think this story really does justice to the friendship she has with Percy.

I know that sounds cheesy but I can't think of another way to put it.

Thank you for writing this!

~SoccerStar21