Reviews for Adamo
Someone chapter 35 . 3/10
Good story. Like how you made peace between the Geth and the Quarians.
salmoncarppacio007 chapter 35 . 3/4
i don't even know if you'll read this but eitherway, i just want to say that you made a really good story, there are some really great and touching moments in almost every single chapter, some criticisms tho, i didn't like how you almost completely excluded other squadmates, there were moments but most were very brief, i get that it's a Tali-Shep story but you didn't have to make the moments all about them all the time, and the ending was pretty anti climatic for me, i understand that you might have reasons for not finishing, but the ending just felt really abrupt, however, great story nonetheless.
Matt561 chapter 35 . 11/6/2014
forgetti chapter 11 . 10/28/2014
i bet you had fun while writing this chapter
rc48177 chapter 35 . 10/12/2014
While I only started reading this two days ago let me tell you, it has been one hell of a journey. Good luck to you in all your future endeavors.

Your fan rc48177 ;)
ArchReaperN7 chapter 35 . 10/4/2014
I was wondering, with your blessing, if I could use some of the ideas you presented for your Mass Effect 3 story, for my own? You would get the credit for it, as you deserve, and I think someone NEEDS to have Tali in a badass mech suit. You know you want it; Tali kicking Reaper and Cerberus with a FRIGGIN MECH.

I already planned on making my own large additions to ME3's story, and this way, your ideas do get to see the light of the day. If you feel you need to know if the fanfic is worth it, it's called IV: Holocaust; it's the fourth book of a five book series I'm working on called collectively as For A Better Tomorrow. I hope you like what you read.
ReaperGreen chapter 35 . 10/3/2014
I loved the story. I was so sad to see the end abrupt but I suppose I understand. If you ever get back in the mood for ME stories, I know I would be in line to read!
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 35 . 9/17/2014
Right now, I'm giving you a standing ovation! This is seriously one of the best Mass Effect stories I've ever read.
The characters, the dialogue, the flow of the story... .everything was sublime.

Thank you for posting this amazing story and now I'm going back to chapter one and I'm going to read the whole beautiful story again!

NOM
Nick chapter 35 . 8/28/2014
Hello Andrio my name is Nick last time I send a review to you my name was Jack I thank anyway I'm very very VERY HAPPY! you have finished your Mass Effect story Adamo I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! and I'm very happy it would be really good if you made both Shepard and Tali have a miracle child it would be great if you did Your Big Fan Nick/Jack
Talimancer chapter 35 . 8/28/2014
Great in general but ending could have been way better. Looked foward to wedding on rannoch and living there with tali. Maybe a rewrite?
fgfff chapter 35 . 8/28/2014
Ffff
Wanderer No.96 chapter 31 . 8/16/2014
…Best. Proposal. Ever.
Yentroc chapter 35 . 8/16/2014
Great story, I would've love to have read about their wedding.
w4rlord.gms chapter 35 . 7/26/2014
Masterpiece. I simply love this fic. I don't usually read stories this long but now that I'm done with it I wish it could be longer. IMO one of the best ME fics, BY FAR! The relationship between Shepard and Tali just feels so natural in this fic, step by step, chapter by chapter. I was really sad when I found out that you won't be making another chapters *sobs*. Anyway, I would love to see more of this in the future *points Mattock at Andrio's face* please?
9/10
aceofqueens chapter 35 . 7/12/2014
Wow. Let me just say that I never read fanfics over 10k words long. That should tell you how enthralled I was with your story that I was able to read 160k words. I think this is probably the best Talimance fanfic ever.

You write Tali really well. I feel it sticks really close to the character and how she is presented in the games. It's super cute, too. That's probably the greatest thing about this fic, and the first 15 chapters or so.

I was particularly impressed with Zaeed's death though. In most stories, authors have no one die in the base and there isn't much drama. Plus, what a cool way to die. It's definitely something Zaeed would do.

I also loved how Shepard just goes and deals with the Quarians and Geth immediately, rather than waiting until there is a war going on. I hated the way the transition between Mass Effect 2 and 3, where Shepard turns himself in for what happened at the Alpha Relay. I like the idea of him going "F the alliance, I'll just go build allies now instead of during the war."

I don't necessarily agree with the Council thinking that Shepard is following the footsteps of Saren. I think that it's kind of far stretch even for idiots like them to believe. Plus, how'd they find out about EDI and Legion anyway? The Tali getting captured thing and Shepard solo-rescue was a somewhat goofy way to end. But you know what, I'll be damned if it wasn't super hilarious and a lot of fun to read. Same goes for the escape from the Citadel.

Overall, super amazing writing. This fic has a lot of clever ideas. I wish I could see the notes you've made for the ME3 portion of the story that were cut, because I'd bet it would be so great.