Reviews for Adamo
Austin Leonard chapter 35 . 10/8
Thank you for writing such a wonderful story
This is a really great story all around. After all these years I still think you're the best when it comes to writing the Shepard/Tali romance.

One criticism though: it was frustrating and OOC for Shepard to be so quickly resigned to his fate after being falsely imprisoned. Illos and defeating Sovereign? No big deal. Suicide mission? Easy. Getting out of jail? Impossible!
TinyRobot27 chapter 35 . 6/22/2021
Reading this while playing the remaster was a emotional ride. Really loved how you added more quiet moments thorough the games and made them get together in me1. Sad about the ending but hope you were able to get a spark for writing other stories. All in all thanks for a great story!
Goldenace12 chapter 35 . 6/17/2021
Absolutely amazing story you told here. Saying that ending was bittersweet is a huge understatement. Don't know if you still read these, But you are definitely one of the best writers on this site.

I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep now lol
Hadrian Kallig chapter 28 . 6/16/2021
I'm crossing my fingers for Shepard to have the absolute smuggest grin on his face when Thessia and Palaven come under attack by the Reapers.
Agent 4351 chapter 21 . 2/10/2021
Simply the best love scene I've ever read. Classy, descriptive enough to play like a movie in my mind, and intensely arousing! Their characters have ascended beyond simple "Love" and are soul-bound... I could feel the magic of the moment. You've earned a new fan.
Agent 4351 chapter 20 . 2/10/2021
Absolutely phenomenal. I couldn't help but shed laughter & tears of joy and sadness. They're soulmates!
Enforcer209 chapter 35 . 11/28/2020
Well that was certainly an interesting story
IbakeLikeIDream chapter 35 . 4/3/2020
:'( this is such a gift..I'm "happy sad". But it was beautiful.

Mass effect didn't gave us the ending we wanted (not that it was bad, just... well you know..).. The ending of tali and shepard was incredibly frustrating and there wasn't closure.

this brings me peace..
Take care,
IbakeLikeIDream chapter 32 . 4/2/2020
Your a genius! this is great. the perfect tali zorah shepard. I bow before.. Thank you.
Logic11B chapter 28 . 5/15/2019
And here we go again... Just when I think I can make it through a Mass Effect fanfic where Shepard consistantly displays common sense, a simple visit to the Citadel indoctrinates Shepard into full retard mode. Maybe if Shepard truly loved Tali he'd actually think about how his actions effect her, and when his options are in conflict with his morals it'd be nice to see Shepard not pout after choosing to do the "right thing."
Alonso117 chapter 1 . 2/28/2019
Good history
WoadMan chapter 1 . 10/6/2018
Great story, absolutely loved it.
Chase chapter 35 . 9/8/2018
great story. don't know if you read these comments anymore. but this is genuinely one the best storys on this site. it was hard to put down my phone at times. if you wanted to, you could have continued this story, and it would remain just as good. hope you return to fanfictions soon. PS do a story about theirs wedding... please.
OnePunchFan8 chapter 35 . 5/19/2018