Reviews for Adamo
Enforcer209 chapter 35 . 11/28
Well that was certainly an interesting story
kcinnaysvp chapter 35 . 4/3
:'( this is such a gift..I'm "happy sad". But it was beautiful.

Mass effect didn't gave us the ending we wanted (not that it was bad, just... well you know..).. The ending of tali and shepard was incredibly frustrating and there wasn't closure.

this brings me peace..
Take care,
kcinnaysvp chapter 32 . 4/2
Your a genius! this is great. the perfect tali zorah shepard. I bow before.. Thank you.
Logic11B chapter 28 . 5/15/2019
And here we go again... Just when I think I can make it through a Mass Effect fanfic where Shepard consistantly displays common sense, a simple visit to the Citadel indoctrinates Shepard into full retard mode. Maybe if Shepard truly loved Tali he'd actually think about how his actions effect her, and when his options are in conflict with his morals it'd be nice to see Shepard not pout after choosing to do the "right thing."
Alonso117 chapter 1 . 2/28/2019
Good history
EPiCJB19 chapter 1 . 10/6/2018
Great story, absolutely loved it.
Chase chapter 35 . 9/8/2018
great story. don't know if you read these comments anymore. but this is genuinely one the best storys on this site. it was hard to put down my phone at times. if you wanted to, you could have continued this story, and it would remain just as good. hope you return to fanfictions soon. PS do a story about theirs wedding... please.
OnePunchFan8 chapter 35 . 5/19/2018
Amazing!
Guest chapter 35 . 8/23/2017
You're a beast. You are quite seriously not a regular human being. I've just finished this novel after several months of slow reading here and there - whenever I had the time, and it is quite literally the most spactacular climax to my experience of the entire Mass Effect universe. When I first started ME1, I immediately went for Tali as the best romance, as I had seen online that she was an option. But lo and behold, that was only for the later games :-( Two games later, I was partly satisfied, but I always felt that Tali was somewhat of a side option for the developers, that there was something missing. Finding your story changed all that. It is clearly THE authoritative Shepard/Tali story out there, and despite it not being what you dreamt it would be, for me it was perfect.
Thank you.
JohnnyElRed chapter 35 . 4/23/2017
Damn. Readed it in less than 3 days. Just when I think that I got better at my writing, I found something like this, and fell ashamed. Damn.
Just started playing the ME Trilogy after playing Andromeda, and never expected such a rich and vast universe. One where it was so easy to find good fanfiction about. Like that's just 10% of fanfiction! Why there is so much good here?
Ebonslayer chapter 35 . 11/7/2016
This is beautifully written. The ME1 romance really seemed like it could have actually been in the game the whole time. The ending was killing me since Shepard walked into a suicide mission solo (I even imagined Garrus meeting the catalyst and shooting the "destroy" tank for a moment).

It's sad that this ended before the ME3 timeline (I think) but I've read enough fanfics to know that people have their limits and a universe can quickly become dull if they do it too much. Nevertheless this ended really well. Thank you for all the hard work you've put into this.
Aftermath212 chapter 35 . 9/21/2016
What a fantastic story!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/5/2016
I got to say. the different versions of characters 11 must have either beem weird Or hilarious as hell because that is what it felt like reading it.
SarcasticallySatyrical chapter 35 . 6/4/2016
I really enjoyed this story. It has a good style and I think that your plans for ME3 would have been awesome. However, I respect that you want to create your own stuff and I totally understand creative burnout. I wish you luck with your other endeavors and thank you for the great story along the way.
Koriander.K chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
ARGHHHHH THE FEELS...

BTW How do I download this?
Love your stories