Reviews for SasoDei The Price of Red
eenayde chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
He killed Sasori? Meaniepoo!
Killerkitty234 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Eternal my ass...this phrase just made my whole sasodei story everahhhh!

(Too lazy to log in)
guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I thought you said you couldn't kill sasori
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I'm asking,WHY?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I giggle when Deidara said,Oh PLEASE,if you're Akasuna no Sasori,I'll be Eternal,un!
O.O ,I'm confuse at the last part,why Deidara blow him up?
CreepyCrows chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
The end was totally unexpected.. But great story! Love the twist. Continue your hard work!
deidaralover4evr chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I've been looking at your list of stories, and it seems that a lot of the stories I love, you wrote. Just wanted to say you are doing an awesome job
This story imparticular is one of my favorites :)
FaintReality chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Dei fangirl chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
OmG I loved the rape scene but 'Red' was such a BASTARD! I glad DEI killed him he so deserved it 'up urs sasori'

If I was in situation as deidara I would have done the same

And I like your writing you can just twist-turn things and its just amazing...Ur storyies are simply awesome!
Skylin19 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
OMG the dark-side of woolfy Lol Im kinda glad dei killef him 'cause sasori was such a lown-down bastard GO DEI! lol to me he did the right thing! to bad 'RED'
Bloodstainedhowl chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Love the ending! XD

Sasori had it coming. XD
Charlotte Envy chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I've read this about ten times before and I still love it. It's definitely one of my favorite fanfics EVAR. Hooray for Bondage~
SilverMajix chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
[ ... I mean, it's awesome and everything... but 'Sori... he died... WAHHH~! Misa don't want 'Sori- sempai dea~d I don't care what he did, Deidei shouldn't have killed him, cuz 'Sori- sempai's to awesome~!
jisko2ijsko chapter 1 . 3/23/2011

deidara good work.

what? sasori decerverd it :D!
cherry chapter 1 . 1/9/2011