Reviews for SasoDei The Price of Red
ReEna-Kk chapter 1 . 1/12
That was totally unexpected! OMG XD focusing back on the class was really difficult after this. xD I'm not exactly sure what the song of this world is but damn wasn't Deidara ruthless?
Sasori did feel something towards him after all?
It's... It's sad but hella good~
eenayde chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
He killed Sasori? Meaniepoo!
Killerkitty234 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Eternal my ass...this phrase just made my whole month...best sasodei story everahhhh!

(Too lazy to log in)
guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I thought you said you couldn't kill sasori
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I'm asking,WHY?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I giggle when Deidara said,Oh PLEASE,if you're Akasuna no Sasori,I'll be Eternal,un!
O.O ,I'm confuse at the last part,why Deidara blow him up?
CreepyCrows chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
The end was totally unexpected.. But great story! Love the twist. Continue your hard work!
deidaralover4evr chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I've been looking at your list of stories, and it seems that a lot of the stories I love, you wrote. Just wanted to say you are doing an awesome job
This story imparticular is one of my favorites :)
FaintReality chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
3drdasd
Dei fangirl chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
OmG I loved the rape scene but 'Red' was such a BASTARD! I glad DEI killed him he so deserved it 'up urs sasori'

If I was in situation as deidara I would have done the same

And I like your writing you can just twist-turn things and its just amazing...Ur storyies are simply awesome!
Skylin19 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
OMG the dark-side of woolfy Lol Im kinda glad dei killef him 'cause sasori was such a lown-down bastard GO DEI! lol to me he did the right thing! to bad 'RED'
Bloodstainedhowl chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Love the ending! XD

Sasori had it coming. XD
Charlotte Envy chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I've read this about ten times before and I still love it. It's definitely one of my favorite fanfics EVAR. Hooray for Bondage~
SilverMajix chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
[ ... I mean, it's awesome and everything... but 'Sori... he died... WAHHH~! Misa don't want 'Sori- sempai dea~d I don't care what he did, Deidei shouldn't have killed him, cuz 'Sori- sempai's to awesome~!
jisko2ijsko chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
well.

deidara good work.

what? sasori decerverd it :D!