Reviews for Heroes and Crystals
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
I loved this one. It was rather well written and, considering Jehu is Yubel-possessed Johan/Jesse, it works really well. I especially enjoyed Judai and Johan's interaction with each other and just how rather persuasive Johan acted. Very very good. If you continue this, I will gladly read it as it sounds like it could be an interesting version of the Dark World arc.
i LiKe iNSaNiTY chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
it's a poptart.
Raixal the Wrath chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
It's a Poptart Cat! XDDDDDDDDDDDD
Jewel1001 chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
This is amazing, hope you update soon! .

The Caramell Dansen one had me laughing all the way through! It was hilarious! :D
Chris Emrys chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
very funny XD I'm going to watch it, just to have an idea... and to better picture Judai and Johan singing it XD
starlingnight chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
DEFINITELY A BISCUIT.
Raixal the Wrath chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
:3 So cute and sightly perverted I like this one. :D Please update
starlingnight chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
This is well written and great! I think it's good enough to end up in the actual story, unless of course it doesn't fit. :D

'Ju-chan'

I get why you used it but I don't think it's a good idea to use Japanese honorifics when you're writing in English. If you're assuming the characters are already talking in Japanese, then you translate it into English, it doesn't make sense to have bits of Japanese floating around.

Has Judai been eating chocolate or something? Does evil taste like chocolate? Or maybe chocolate scented breath freshener. :P

'Your friend, *your brother*, your lover, it's up to you.'

Gah squick :( JUST AFTER HE MADE OUT WITH HIM.

Is it part of Judai's character to start crying that quickly? IDK it just makes him seem like a bit of a pushover. Wouldn't his initial response be anger or defiance or determination? He snaps for one sentence but then he bursts into tears. That's a minor thingy though, seeing as this is just a short fic.

See you tomorrow!
Chris Emrys chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
Oh i like how it was both fluffy and a little bit perverted XD
Miya Mitsuki chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
ohh! i remember this scene in the anime it was sooo touching, and you made it even more better. like it, hope you update soon {spiritshipping 4ever}
Chris Emrys chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
woow Thats how Judai fall in the darkness i suppose :D And does the story you are talking about is Nightmare~~? ;D
Sakural7865 chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
That mostly explanes chapter 3. Hope u'll update soon!
Darkus Asuka chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Snow-chan! :D I like em! :) The Caramel Dansen one...I couldn't stop laughing! :P So I hope to enjoy the rest you right~ :)
Sakural7865 chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
First chappie, poor Judai and Johan! Second chappie, LOL! And third, interesting... Hope u continue!
KrispyLays chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
this one seems odly familier...