Reviews for Hora Mortis Nostrae
ShinSolo chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I kept this open a day or two before I actually read it, and I'm so glad I didn't close it! Not what I was expecting at all, but 100x better. I love things like this, that show into Duo's soul. I love the "religious" side of him and his guilt and everything that lies beneath the mask. Thank you for writing this. It's perfect in almost every way.
chibichocopaws chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
i know it's been almost a year since you posted this but it's the first time i've read it. regardless i wanted to say that this was spectacular and i'd be absolutely enthralled if you'd continue it and thank you for the wonderful read! (furthermore my apologies for lack of correct punctuations/capitals/grammar/spelling i'm reviewing from my phone lol)
StormyMonday chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Nice. I love a well written dark fic, especially when Duo is the the main character. I personally have a hard time imagining events before the series (even though I have Episode Zero and all the others). So, kudos on this. It's awesome. :)
Amelia Glitter chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Ooooh, that was good. Creepy and kind of inspirational (I know, I'm weird). I love that you wrote pre-Operation M. These stories are so rare, and it's such a lovely look into Duo's life before he became 02. Very shivery. I LOVE IT!
Hellcat81 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
interesting one-shot. i like fics exploring duo's ties to the sweepers.
Kermit Kills chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This was really good! I don't know much about the fandom, but there was really good characteization here. I felt really bad for Duo towards the end. I hope everything turns out okay for him, yet I get the feeling that maybe he's a bad guy in the show, and I know it won't. But anyway, this was a compelling read, and i greatly enjoyed it.
erin chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I really like this so far. Your writing style is really detailed and well thought out, and Duo in the last few paragraphs is heartbreaking. Cant wait for more :)
reb chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
This is one of the best "pre-series" scenarios I've ever read.
snowdragonct chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Very cool! Well-written and intriguing. For a "simple character study," it sure combined a lot of elements, and had plenty of plot to evoke the character development. You can see the internal struggles, the changing perceptions...a whole lotta deep, emotional turmoil. Just...nice. Nicely done!