Reviews for Finding Parental Care
jayswing96 chapter 28 . 2/27
Darn. I really liked this story. I hope the new one lives up to this one's standard.
kat chapter 28 . 1/26
I like the story I hope you finish some day
cuinwen chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Yeah, you are right, this story needs extensive revising. To begin with, you would need to actually give the early HP dialog that ticks off Snape so much, because your beginning has too much narrative for too long and I ran out of patience about half way through and didn't even read the whole chapter. You have grown considerably as a writer since you penned this, based on the Legolas story that I just reviewed and I don't blame you if you want to discard this tale like a pair of socks with holes in them.

Still, if you were once excited about this plot, you might consider starting over from scratch.
kaiser72 chapter 28 . 11/26/2013
Great story! Can we have the end pleeeeeeeeease?
anastasia.raimon chapter 28 . 10/8/2013
Aww.! When it's just about to heat up, it suddenly end up with a dramatic cliff-hanger! Oh my, I'm very devastated and upset after knowing that this story is discontinued. But otherwise, Thanks, for giving me a chance to enjoy your story! I love everything.. I can't wait to see more from you, especially Building Bridges.. ( But I'm still hoping that maybe one day you can continue in updating this and put an amazing end to your masterpiece...)
Hoping for the best,
Anastasia.
RaseyafromRavenclaw chapter 28 . 7/29/2013
I know you've discontinued this but I've read up to know so I thought I should review it. What a note to end it on! You did a fabulous job crafting a terrifying and enthralling tale. Congratulations and I look forward to more of Building Bridges if you are going to do so because it's one of my favorites.
neewom chapter 28 . 6/7/2013
Oh, I am so sad to see this having gone untouched for so long, and right on a cliffie. Hope you reenter the fanfic world someday :)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
NAnojikoMI chapter 28 . 4/24/2013
I love this fic !
I'll be happy to read more if you go back to it again :)
Otherwise thx for writing this much already
CrackerjacknPez chapter 28 . 4/13/2013
I am lovin this fic! I really hope you're continuing it, and I look forward to reading more! :-))
Guest chapter 28 . 4/12/2013
Hey , it's really a good and interesting story but why you are not updating it? I'll like to read more from you. So please complete this story. Please...
LadyFlorentine chapter 28 . 4/5/2013
BRILLIANT. This fic is SO good. I LOVE it. Oh my gosh, you've nailed your characterizations and the story flows so well. Thank you!
sammyfish chapter 28 . 4/1/2013
This is incredible. I adore every part of this. The fascinating and believable magical theory ( I too love merely reading about classes :P), convincing characterisation, even through to Snapes mellowing, the interesting Empath ideas, the Japanese culture and approach (is he good or bad?), Harry as a teacher - DA and DC...it's all so amazing :) I'm absolutely enthralled.
Your English isn't spectacular, but i ubdrstand its not your first language and having a beta has clearly made a difference, and your originality gets you the rest of the way - I just want to find out what happens next! Oh - and I love Fawkes!
So,yes I simply adore this - I really really really hope to see some more someday!
Noradin chapter 11 . 3/4/2013
when did Terry Boot become a girl?
Clair Shadows chapter 28 . 1/18/2013
I like the way you write. It's imaginative and has a peaceful pace, even when the content is not peaceful. I love the idea of Harry's mysterious ability to 'Love' actually being a manifestation of empathy. I'm also curious as to how Harry's empathy is evolving.

If you are interested in having a second beta for Harry Potter stories then I would be quite happy to get a sneak peek :)