Reviews for Finding Parental Care
also im not impressed

what the FUCKKKK are you doing ending the story like this

are you fricking kidding me

good lord it's one thing to write good stories
it's another thing to leave them unfinished
gosh the crippling tortureee
im sad you haven't updated in ages and the story has so much potential
the ride has been amazing thanks but im just a little died inside from this unfinished piece
what ever reason, it's a pity you haven't took this further
this fic is amazing, and the beautiful thing about the internet is that the fic remains here and people are still reading and loving it. thanks for the truly wonderful tale
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 28 . 5/7
LOVE THIS! I absolutely LOVE what you have done with these characters - especially Harry! I hope you come back to this someday! Awesome job, thanks for posting! :D
Bianchi jura chapter 28 . 3/6
ok, when I started reading this story, I already knew it was discontinued. I told myself that I shoudn't get attached or anything, that it was fated to end with no ending. Who said I made it? This story is so amazing that is breaking my heart that things ended just like that. So much to discover and everything. But ok, I won't bother you saying you shoud continue. It's your decision. But I needed to say how much I enjoyed the reading. Cheers
scarlettmeadows chapter 28 . 2/6/2016
I cannot believe that you've discontinued this fic!? It's brilliant! PLEASE continue it? And Building Bridges :)
scarlettmeadows chapter 26 . 2/6/2016
Severus. Is. So. CUTE! :D Love ;)
scarlettmeadows chapter 25 . 2/5/2016
Poor Minerva! :)
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 28 . 7/10/2015
Very sad that this is discontinued, and I do hope that you change your mind and write more someday, though I'll understand if you don't. I haven't been able to pull this down since I started reading; the characterization, plot, and magical theory are all fantastic. I love the way you've done both Harry and Snape :) Favoritimg because even if you don't ever finish it, I know I'll want to read at least this much of it again in the future.
SHallow chapter 28 . 6/16/2015
C'mon... continue PLEASE! I beg of you! This has been the best fanfiction I have come across! Please continue!
Lachute chapter 28 . 2/13/2015
Noooo... I've finished reading all 28 chapters. And the story's not over! Will there be more? I doubt it, considering the last update was in 2011. I really, really hope you surprise me though, and that out of the blue, another chapter appears.
- Lachutedesfeuilles
Lachute chapter 25 . 2/13/2015
You torture me with the amazing quality of your writing. This is, to put it simply, brilliant. If I didn't put simply, I'd have to write an essay. I can't stop reading. Well done!

Lachute chapter 17 . 2/12/2015
Lachutedesfeuilles
Hello again; I think I may have found another error: "after you woke up" - shouldn't it be "after you wake up" or "after you have woken up". I've had no official classes in English grammar, but after 15 years of speaking it, I've learnt to trust my instincts, and that seems right.
I've also realised that I forgot to say something important in my last review. Your story is too damn good! You've hooked me and I've dedicated a rather large chunk of my time to your story. It's really quite amazing. So thank you for your work!
Lachute chapter 15 . 2/12/2015
Lachutedesfeuilles
Hello! I would inform you and your beta of what I believe is a mistake (though I could be wrong). I think that the phrase "You may lend mine," should be "you may borrow mine" because I say " can you lend me" or " I have been lent" but then I say " I have borrowed" and "may I borrow?". Anyway, I hope that helps and I didn't come across to badly (ex: know-it-all or obnoxious). If I did, I apologise.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/12/2015
Pourquoi? Why? Why is your story so DAMN good! I've gotten addicted... So well done! :) I am a bookworm of very high standards (aka: very picky), and for something to hook me so much... Just. WOW. Point finale.
Danny for Jesus chapter 25 . 1/3/2015
I want Severus to Punish the Dursleys Harshly for Neglecting their Orphaned Nephew