Reviews for Finding Parental Care
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 28 . 7/10
Very sad that this is discontinued, and I do hope that you change your mind and write more someday, though I'll understand if you don't. I haven't been able to pull this down since I started reading; the characterization, plot, and magical theory are all fantastic. I love the way you've done both Harry and Snape :) Favoritimg because even if you don't ever finish it, I know I'll want to read at least this much of it again in the future.
SHallow chapter 28 . 6/16
C'mon... continue PLEASE! I beg of you! This has been the best fanfiction I have come across! Please continue!
Lachute chapter 28 . 2/13
Noooo... I've finished reading all 28 chapters. And the story's not over! Will there be more? I doubt it, considering the last update was in 2011. I really, really hope you surprise me though, and that out of the blue, another chapter appears.
- Lachutedesfeuilles
Lachute chapter 25 . 2/13
You torture me with the amazing quality of your writing. This is, to put it simply, brilliant. If I didn't put simply, I'd have to write an essay. I can't stop reading. Well done!

Lachute chapter 17 . 2/12
Lachutedesfeuilles
Hello again; I think I may have found another error: "after you woke up" - shouldn't it be "after you wake up" or "after you have woken up". I've had no official classes in English grammar, but after 15 years of speaking it, I've learnt to trust my instincts, and that seems right.
I've also realised that I forgot to say something important in my last review. Your story is too damn good! You've hooked me and I've dedicated a rather large chunk of my time to your story. It's really quite amazing. So thank you for your work!
Lachute chapter 15 . 2/12
Lachutedesfeuilles
Hello! I would inform you and your beta of what I believe is a mistake (though I could be wrong). I think that the phrase "You may lend mine," should be "you may borrow mine" because I say " can you lend me" or " I have been lent" but then I say " I have borrowed" and "may I borrow?". Anyway, I hope that helps and I didn't come across to badly (ex: know-it-all or obnoxious). If I did, I apologise.
Pourquoi? Why? Why is your story so DAMN good! I've gotten addicted... So well done! :) I am a bookworm of very high standards (aka: very picky), and for something to hook me so much... Just. WOW. Point finale.
Danny for Jesus chapter 25 . 1/3
I want Severus to Punish the Dursleys Harshly for Neglecting their Orphaned Nephew
jayswing96 chapter 28 . 2/27/2014
Darn. I really liked this story. I hope the new one lives up to this one's standard.
kat chapter 28 . 1/26/2014
I like the story I hope you finish some day
cuinwen chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Yeah, you are right, this story needs extensive revising. To begin with, you would need to actually give the early HP dialog that ticks off Snape so much, because your beginning has too much narrative for too long and I ran out of patience about half way through and didn't even read the whole chapter. You have grown considerably as a writer since you penned this, based on the Legolas story that I just reviewed and I don't blame you if you want to discard this tale like a pair of socks with holes in them.

Still, if you were once excited about this plot, you might consider starting over from scratch.
kaiser72 chapter 28 . 11/26/2013
Great story! Can we have the end pleeeeeeeeease?
anastasia.raimon chapter 28 . 10/8/2013
Aww.! When it's just about to heat up, it suddenly end up with a dramatic cliff-hanger! Oh my, I'm very devastated and upset after knowing that this story is discontinued. But otherwise, Thanks, for giving me a chance to enjoy your story! I love everything.. I can't wait to see more from you, especially Building Bridges.. ( But I'm still hoping that maybe one day you can continue in updating this and put an amazing end to your masterpiece...)
Hoping for the best,
Anastasia.
RaseyafromRavenclaw chapter 28 . 7/29/2013
I know you've discontinued this but I've read up to know so I thought I should review it. What a note to end it on! You did a fabulous job crafting a terrifying and enthralling tale. Congratulations and I look forward to more of Building Bridges if you are going to do so because it's one of my favorites.
neewom chapter 28 . 6/7/2013
Oh, I am so sad to see this having gone untouched for so long, and right on a cliffie. Hope you reenter the fanfic world someday :)