Reviews for Sensitivity
Fandomqueenkat chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
That was so wonderful.
PlatinumOwl chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Finally. a happy ending for these two.
I have to admit, I love your stories with this pairing, I'm pretty sure you've made me cry a ridiculous amount by now, whether sadness or joy.
Hachamecha chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I like :D
SherlockedinStohess chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Yay! One of your DGM stories that doesn't end in death! I really like this one, because most one-shots like this just get right to the sex, but you actually put a bit of a story in, which made the sex even better! Another thing I really like is how you didn't make Kanda a total softie like other writers have a tendency to do. He was perfectly OC as well as Allen. I am faving this for future entertainment! ;D
Nightowl572 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Oh, wow. I can't imagine what it would be like to lose the ability to feel. I'm surprised he didn't go completely insane. But it's great that he got it back, and managed to work things out with Kanda.

Awesome job!
raneko.Otaku chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Absolutely love it! Wonderful story as always, go Yullen! Very well-written plot..I felt the story(if you know what I mean)-a very good sign..Very well done! I hope to read more of your works! :D Keep writing!
Typography chapter 1 . 3/1/2011

All your work is so amazing i love it! 3 :D
not bitter just twisted chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Amazing! Loved it
Sighcoe chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
What do I think? Hmmm... It's well done. I love it! You write well and the plot is good. Good job!
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
That was beautifully written!

I love how you wove Allen's conflict from the high point at the start and then slowly had it unravel to his breaking point, the end of which being a hell of a shock. Nice!

And his conversation with his innocence was nicely done. I like how you didn't actually fill in the words, and let the reader fill in the blanks from Allen's responses. Nicely done.

All brought to an immensely satisfying and utterly heartwarming conclusion.

Thank you for the excellent read! :)

Take care!
Jaden Schwarz chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
That was one heck of a one-shot! It left me absolutely satisfied and with no need to add or remove anything. Just how it was supposed to be. Loved how the characters evolved along with the plot of your story and unravelled their feelings without unecessary blabbing. Well done! Looking forward to something new from you!
The Puppeteer Master chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Omg at first it started sad but now it's WOAH!
LunaticV chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
that was good
Suliko chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Hii

Woah nice story 3 Oneshot, I mean.

Waah I nearly cried when Kanda's Kiss had no effect on Allen and he was so sad and everything *twitches*

I love Allen so much nooo why did he had to suffer so much? Dx

...Haha no joke it was really amazing 3