Reviews for An Undefined Affair
Luvntwilight chapter 27 . 2/13
I absolutely love love love this story!
Toni Masen chapter 27 . 2/13
Oh no, how could you leave it there? LOL I guess I'll get over it! LOL Bella really got on my nerves, run Bella run, were the words coming from my mouth as she took off once again! Edward got on my nerves too, he just let her shut him down every time! Charlie and Kim getting caught out...epic. Lots of tears from me when reading the last few chapters! Great story, absolutely love your style of writing. :-)
Toni Masen chapter 19 . 2/11
OMG my heart has been pounding reading this chapter. Nasty James.
Toni Masen chapter 14 . 2/11
Ah, at last she confesses to herself!
Toni Masen chapter 6 . 2/11
Ha, I knew she would go back for the throw. :-)
Toni Masen chapter 5 . 2/11
Lovin' this story. :-)
Toni Masen chapter 1 . 2/11
Oooo, that has me gripped, liking Mama Whitlock's colloquialisms!
Sigh...I would love an outtake...about marriage and babies...those two had a crazy time together...many ups and downs.
Sometimes I would like to knock some brains in them when they wouldn't understand what was going on in the other.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/2/2017
Hope thats the last of the cloak and dagger. Trust makes good points but this just aint fun
Guest chapter 27 . 11/13/2017
Wonderful and awesome story. Kept me hooked throughout. Thank you!
myadryk89 chapter 27 . 11/5/2017
I love this story so much! One of the top best romances written in fics that I have read. You are really good at setting the right mood at every moment and that's not easy. I'm so glad I found this story. So good that you didn't make them jump in time where they are suddenly old and/or one of them is dead. Great the way you decided to end this beautiful story. It's so hot, it's sad, and it's so so funny!, which just made it perfect.
Thank you so much for writing and sharing this story with us. You are amazing.
Shar0n chapter 27 . 8/28/2017
It was amazing! I really enjoy reading it!
natasha1977alf chapter 27 . 8/9/2017
Love this! No Epi?
cherryhilz chapter 3 . 7/31/2017
I've missed this story. I love re-reading it often. :) There are apparently still some chapters I have not reviewed yet.
cherryhilz chapter 2 . 7/31/2017
LOL! Ned! This chapter cracked me up. I'm re-reading this once again. Love this! :)
4,385 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »