Reviews for The Phantasmagoric Images Rewrite
LadyTwice chapter 8 . 10/4
It's a good story! You should try and finish it.
FavoriteKarma chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
what! (table flip) is going on its good keep making it
NimbusCat5782 chapter 8 . 3/22/2011
This is an amazing story even if it's confusing sometimes.. But keep up the good work! I hope you'll upload the next chapter soon ;)
REVIEW chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
oh wow plot is moving waaay to fast and no one has a clue to whats happening...hnn
Shoobydoo chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
This is...confuuusssiing, haha whats happening?
LadyTwice chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
yayy! you finally updated,this poor website is getting cold, nobody is updating because of school! At least you did :)

It was a good chapter, a lot is going onand i did get a bit confused during the middle, but that could be just me xD

But otherwise, very good, can't wait for the next chapter and keep up the good work!
ShadowDragon357 chapter 8 . 2/5/2011
This chapter was confusing...are the dreams Danny is having of him being in court? or are they the flash backs? Or are the flashbacks just flash backs? It's hard to tel what is a dream and what is real life, I suggest you say that before each thing begins, like Flash back, Dream sequence, you could also put them in italics or bold. Like Italics for dreams, bold for flashbacks, regular font for reality.
Echoheart chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Hey Cassy, I'd love to Beta for you. I'll do my best to help you flesh out your idea's and finish your fic.

dannyslova chapter 8 . 12/25/2010
plz finish this story is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

and anyone who doesn't think so obviously doesn't know what a good fanfic looks like!

ur awesome :)
LizKuchiki chapter 8 . 8/13/2010
Oh please please PLEASE I beg of you PLEASE update this...I LOVE this story, it should have 100000000 reviews I dunno why it doesnt though it's 'effin awesome...FAV!
LadyTwice chapter 8 . 6/17/2010
you'll get there :)

Keep working on it but do your usual stuff, that can bring ideas too, but don't think about it too much, because it will get frustrated :)

Good Luck!
terraXbbXFAN2 chapter 8 . 6/16/2010
You can do it! Well i hope you can because i really like this
Andy-kun chapter 6 . 6/13/2010
. . . WTF!
Andy-kun chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
You really do like messing with Danny's head don't you.
Andy-kun chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
That was a little trippy. A few typos, but on the whole, really good.