Reviews for A Gloomy Library
Guest chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
In the chapter the editor sounds like a man who likes little girls...no offense ...
Moot360 chapter 4 . 6/28/2010
What the hell? Sabrina is TWELVE YEARS OLD! Seriously - why would you choose Sabrina as the love interest, Nabokov?

Also, how did The Editor come to have this change of heart so suddenly? Things don't work like that. He should have better motivation!
themidnightdriver chapter 7 . 6/11/2010
oooooo. very nice. I like it when author's invite some Puckabrina into their stories.
themidnightdriver chapter 5 . 6/11/2010
I don't know if it was supposed to be funny, but this chapter was!
themidnightdriver chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
Ewwwww. He's pedophile. But this is a very interesting story. Can't wait to finish it. Hope you don't mind so many reviews.
Curlscat chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
So this is the end, and the Editor was fighting with Puck and they got hurt and neither of them really won, am I right?
Curlscat chapter 6 . 6/3/2010
you know, the Editor was right. THere was no reason for Sabrina to be locked up.
Curlscat chapter 5 . 6/3/2010
A lot of the words you use are ones that msot people wouldn't use when speaking normally, I've noticed. Like quarrel. I know no one who uses that word on a daily basis.
Curlscat chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
That's slightly pedophilesque.
Curlscat chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
What does rancorous mean?
Curlscat chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
ANd he gets out! Yay! ...OR uh oh...
Curlscat chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
The Editor is having a change of heart! The only things I think you might want to fix are that some of the time the Editor doesn't talk the same way he does in the book, and in the second paragraph, where it says had got cavities, it should either be had gotten or got.
EstrangeloEdessa chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
DENTISTS! Nobody died! Sigh... I think they should have killed each other. I would have found that hilarious. :D XD

Pay no attention to me...

Anyway, great finale! I really want to see what the sequel holds!
EstrangeloEdessa chapter 6 . 6/3/2010
Mwa ha ha. Puck and the Editor engaged in a bloody duel! AWESOMENESS!
theoncomingsulk chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
this was really good! BUT IT'S OVER! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... *regains composure* i thought it was sorta creepy that the editor told sabrina that he loved her, but it was soooooo good! I can't wait for the next one!