Reviews for Carleen
Catalyna chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Very good. I love background stories. This also captures the feel of B7 and I agree with the other reviewer, the last part caused shivers. Will keep an eye out for your stories.
JovianJeff chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
That was beautiful, tragic of course, but I knew that going in when one knows Gan's history. I suppose I expected something of the new audio drama where Gan's love is executed in front of him instead of the way she died here. This was very well done, and as the other reviewer said, one can see perfectly why Gan killed. The last part with the medics sent a different kind of shiver, the 'side effect' and the comment on comparing what they were doing to what they do with mutoids. As I said, well done!
sfulton229 chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
Nice background story; I'm not that familiar with the series but you really set the scene and gave lots of details to make the situation clear. Gan had a wonderful life with Carleen given where they live and to lose her like that was so harsh. His reaction was so believable. The punishment was excessive and not being able to dream again would be horrible. Thanks for posting this.