Reviews for Smile
the-angry-potato chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
And I love it :)

Your stories are outstanding!
Noctel chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This, is my favorite story of yours, Contract comes second, but this one is amazing.

I absolutely love everything about it. The way Ventus remembers small things about him in the beginning, how Ventus feels about Vanitas in a way that is reminiscent and guilt and then you finally understand /why./

It just blew my mind away and Vanitas, too. How he somehow no matter what he loves it, and loves it, and just loves it the same time Ventus loves it because it's Vanitas. Them the small fake, painful smile that was the apology was sweet in a way.

I really hope you make cute little one-shots like this or just one-shots in general. You, really, really, rock.

-ivorii :)
Danny-Lynn chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
There are no words to describe...Just how much I enjoyed this. Do keep up your good work!
MaikaKitsune18 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I really thought it was good :) I faved it cuz its so twisted how their relationship can really be. You portrayed their characters perfectly. Sora and Rox were a bit weird but i believe with those circumstances Ven would act like that. Its cute that they understand each other so well. Theyre ment for each other. One seems like a sadist or atleast acts like one and the other a masochist..? I have no clue how to spell it... well Ven did say he loved it. So... You Rock! If you write any more send me a message, il always have time to read it, no matter what :) Cuz i no it will make you happy, ill read any VaniXVen of yours if you ask. Consider me a Fan and a Friend :D
TheColourOfStarlight chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
That was deep. And for all of its little complexities, I liked it. I liked it a whole bunch.

~TheColourOf Starlight
sorarocsthekeyblade chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Okay! This is bad! I havn't read this yet, but I wanted to say, I love your pun in the note at the start XD And before I hit "Submit Feedback/Review" there are exactly 13 reviews :D ORGY 13!
Anna Crosszeria chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
you're good *faints*

*regains consciousness* WEW! I think I'm in love with VaniVen over again~~!

So good!
emilyy chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Amazing. . I'm in love with this story hardcore!
denise134 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
so sad and twisted but i loved it!
blahblahshame chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Wow, this was like...really good. Like, really, really good. Not only is it probably one of my favorite VaniVen stories, but one of my favorite stories on this site.

Great job!
shadowdolls chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I am speechless. seriously like omg! the regret...the drama..the hurt waaahhh i loved it . wait hahaha so it was kind of a happy ending? they're back together? *sigh* this was sweet and nice. seriously it was *fangirl sigh* they love each other whoopie! hehehe van's love is twisted but still really mathc . waaaahhh self-cest xD lol first time i fell inlove with it xD hahaahha favorite~~~~~ totally worth reading even thought my otoo-san is getting mad already : hihihih loves you ur awesome!
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
EGADS. that was so amazing! i think i need to stalk your other stories now, since you say that you like SoRox as well. kukuku~ ;P
Tsubasa-CCS chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
You completely turned me into a VaniVen fan XD

That was so HAWT~

I think I'm getting a nosebleed... "
A Snake in Lion's clothing chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Thhis was cofnusing, i lie to you not, but i loved it anyways! I get the whole thought process and such of Ven, but it still makes me angry. Stupid Blondie! I love him anyways.

I like the ending, it's cute~

...And Roxas and Sora did it. Ohhhh yeahhh. *rapesmile*

I loved this!
MeeShee MuhFFin chapter 1 . 6/12/2010

This was... So.. Cute... And.. Completely well-written! :D

Jeez, you and Con-chan both! xDYou two know how to surprise me, jeez!

._. This was really good, if you cuoldn't tell from my ecstatic-ness.. And.. Stuff...

We DO need more Van/Ven! I think about the more than RokuSor! D: Which is surprising xD They are my top favorite couples... Ever... In any series o.o;.. Then theres AxelNamine... Uh... Kairi...And...Namin- Anyway! :D

I hope me, you, Con-chan, and alot more people start writin' up more VanVen :3