Reviews for Amanda and Kurt Forever
Burke23 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I love this story, I love any story with a Kurt & Amanda romance in it.
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Good.
Androsama chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
It's so sweet! I love this couple so much. Amanda is so brave, that she stood up for Kurt. They really love eachother so much. And I think, you can't judge a book by it's cover. Kurt is a lovely boy, but people judge him because of his appearence and because he's a mutant.
Maran Zelde chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I love this ship. Your story is pretty good, but it was too short, and Amanda's dad was a little too easy on her. I would think he'd take more convincing, and he wouldn't be happy about Amanda lying to him and going behind his back.
MadmanTobz chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I'm gonna be honest here. The ''plot'' in itself is a good idea, and the pairing (my personal favorite btw) is rare to find. However, there are a few issues.

1: It seems pretty rushed. If you tried, you could easily get this up to at least 500 more words.

2: Your english. Not the english itself, the grammar is pretty good, but the expressions you use and the way you make them talk gave me the impression that both the characters are speaking another language and just translating it to english.

3: Character deep. You didn't give the characters much depth. It was hard to really connect with them. The story has it moments though. For example, ''I don't want to come betwen you and your family'' was a really good and effective line, at the same time as it's an IC thing for him to say. Try to be more descriptive in the future though.

All in all, the story gave me the impression that you're pretty inexperienced. Not that I'm one to talk on that departement, having only been writing for 7 months xD Since you wrote a Kurtanda fic, you automatically get my approval, but try to write more text, be descriptive, and more character depth in the future. Plot is no problem, it's just not very detailed. You have potential to become really good though. Most people have, they just don't know it xD