Reviews for Nobody Said It Was Easy
newdayz chapter 13 . 1/24/2012
I have often wished that House writers' would've started the series with Huddy wouldn've been awsome to see where they would be after 8 seasons.
lin12344 chapter 13 . 11/1/2010
This is a good story.
EnsnaredSenses chapter 8 . 11/1/2010
Jesus.
lin12344 chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
I hope you continue this good story.
Visitkarte chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
Interesting AU... I mean, veery AU. Can hardly wait to read more of it and see where it heads.
housemaniac21 chapter 5 . 10/2/2010
i am glad that you continue this story. I really like it :)
TetraFish06 chapter 5 . 10/1/2010
Excellent chapter...all of the details are very well-written!
SissiCuddles chapter 5 . 9/29/2010
Nice story! (:

-sissi
MeggieGirl chapter 5 . 9/29/2010
Awesome Story,love it
ViolettBlack chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
Thank you for this wonderful story. I hope that you will continue writing and update soon.
TetraFish06 chapter 4 . 6/5/2010
Excellent chapter...I look forward to more ;)
housemaniac21 chapter 4 . 6/5/2010
great
Flatpickluvr chapter 4 . 6/5/2010
I like how you introduced House and the team! This is something that was missing from the show. I rewatched the pilot and thought it was kind of odd how they never really had a round-table kind of introduction like this. The way you wrote it was really good. Quick and to the point.
JiraiyasGirl chapter 4 . 6/5/2010
Awww...is Cuddy developing a crush on our blue eyed boy? I like this very much so far, the different take is refreshing and I look forward to seeing where this goes.
L'Hasardeuse chapter 4 . 6/5/2010
I love your story! :) Not much happened yet, but it looks so promising! I expect so much of a plot line like this, there are so many possibilities, and I wonder where you'll take us.

House without neither Wilson nor Cuddy, his character must be so different, maybe less hopeful, way less social than he already is.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to more!