Reviews for The Arrangements
YokaiAngel chapter 3 . 11/19
amazing story!~~~~
H
Kimmytrainer chapter 1 . 8/6
Eeep this is so cute! And omg it's not a oneshot? Awesome! Also, I adore that Hermione and Remus are together :) so unexpected!
WM chapter 1 . 3/5
Dear Mrs. Cake, the last line of text that reads "Harry smiled and complied." appears to be all there is.

When I push the "Next " key it does not go to chapter 2. It does show a page that says that you are posting another story/chapter.

The thing is that this was beautifully written by you a long time ago and is marked both "3 Chapters" and "complete".

I only care because I love this and want more! I'll keep looking for it. Can't get enough of this pairing and yr romantic story/writing.

Thank you so very much for this gift of yr talent and time and imagination, i'd read anything you've done. Your name is also fantastic:) ~ W M
tecachan chapter 3 . 1/2
lovely
CaseLC chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
I read this before, forgot about it, started reading, remembered it, and I still think it is a wonderful and funny story.
thelesbianpanda chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
I love it, it's so fluffy and cute and feel-good!
Pyrane chapter 2 . 2/10/2016
I love this story !
Thanks for sharing, and I'll go read this sequel now ;D
See you !

***Pyrane***
Alex The Rogue chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Hilarious
AER
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
I love the fanfiction! Sadly you wrote a little bit to 'fast' in the scene with the ferries wheel. I would have red it in a more romantic and fluffier style. However it's a cute story.
kurosakiami01 chapter 1 . 7/22/2015