Reviews for The Arrangements
Sink into Darkness chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
OMG! This is The CUTEST thing I have ever read! "If this were a real date, one kiss would not be sufficient." Lol too cute! What an amazing job. Snarry is offically my second favorite all thanks to you (as I don't think any paring will replace Harry/Tom in my heart) I never thought it was possible! Thankyou!

Your worshiping fan,

Danielle
Krucksue chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
This was really good.
ever chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
IT IS AWESOME!
SweetTormentedAngel chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Another great story. I loved how they had to follow the rules lol. You had me smiling a lot with how cute the couple was. Wonderful work
kaear chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Cute and very sweet. Thank you for sharing.
MSII chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
That was cute. Exactly what I needed on a horridly chilly rainy June day. Thanks.
Erisabeisuu chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Four words: I love this story! I really do...please write more please *engages puppy dog eyes* pretty please?

Okay I'm calm, mostly. Right well I really do love this story I just read it like three, four? maybe five?, times in a row scrolling back and forth lol. It's really that good :D anyway I really like how you did everything and I would die happy if you added another chapter or did a sequel showing the reactions of everybody and more of Sev and Harry of course lol. Right well have a great day

~Erisabeisuu

P.S...Please? Right leaving you alone now. Bye
FanficwriterGHC chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
AH! I'm smiling like an idiot right now! This was a fantastic story. I love Harry and Severus as Professor stories, and this was just perfect. Thank you so much. :D

Emma
Demyx101 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Okay, seriously one of THE best Snarry fics I have EVARR read! I am in complete awe! :D:D:D

LOVELOVELOVE IT! Great story line and I love the little fun snipes Snape takes at Harry, so funny!

And if I haven't already said it, LOVE IT! ;D

Keep writing!

DemDem xx
Gabriel Dragonheart chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Nice story. :D I loved it.
LixxyChan chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Awhh, love it :)

LixxyChan xx
MsSwirnieta chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
i lovvvee this but it is too shorttt i liked it too much :( because i wanna more..xd
Kandora-sama chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! So cute! I loved this fic! It was written very well and I like the playfulness about it. I think it was adorable how severus loved the teddy that harry won him! Great job!
almatari chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I loved this! It was really sweet and I think the characters were very in character. Plus I always liked the idea of a faked relationship becoming real without a lot of hassle and angst.

Thanks for this! I really enjoyed it!
Julie chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
That was so sweet! I especially loved the ending in how they decide to keep pretending forever to "convince" people they are together. Too cute. 3
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »