Reviews for The Arrangements
Sinfully Addicted chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I find all of the "if this was a real date" and "if this was a real relationship" very entertaining. That you for a delightful read. I just have to say that I noticed that you confuse "were" with "we're" as in 'we are'. Thanks for the read.

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
Ellyanah chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
SO CUTE!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
Cute! I was wondering how long they'd keep the 'if this was a real date' thing going
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
"Sanctuary!" Harry said seriously.

To Harry's surprise Severus actually seemed to be considering it.

the only outward sign of his shock

wistfully

"I've never seen you out patrolling," Severus said surprised. "I never said I patrolled, I said I kept an eye on the corridors," Harry grinned.

To Harry's delight Severus's lips twitched in amusement.

blushed

It had been a bad week, I lost my temper, I didn't even realise I sounded like you 'till afterwards.

They agreed to enter the forest the next evening to search for ingredients for Severus and interesting animals for Harry's class.

wide genuine smile

He is one of the bravest, loyal, honest men I've ever known.

Well, I did only mention walls.

It won't be too bad then.

laughter

Time for a tactical retreat.

Before I won't let you leave.

calmer than he felt

The teddy was black with a green scarf. Severus would never admit it to a living soul, but he loved it.

careful

eternity seams fair, perhaps a little longer

smiled

Good night and good luck.
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
That was adorable. Funny! Made me smile and laugh and warmed my heart. Great writing. Good use of dividing the scenes but it still flowed smoothly. Great job! Absolutely loved it!
ans90jas10 chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
i llllooovvveee it!
GrinningCatBus chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
OMG That is REALLY cute. The first part of the story I mean. LOVE it can't wait to read the second part!
SnakeyLobve chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This was amazing! I loved the constant "if this were a real date" hahahah they were so in denial XD hilarious! I'll go read the sequal now
Cailleach chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Loved it.
RosesAreForever23 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Haha- loved it! Will be reading the sequel too!
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This is wonderful! I am grinning ear to ear and was giggling madly as I read it. And I still have another chapter to read, possibly one where Hermione meets Clue? :D
SoulMore chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
FAN!
julia chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
omg i looove you this is one of the awesome-est fics i've evr read! love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love you 333 omnomnomn i eat this stuff up!
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I love this its really funny and cute and makes me happy that snapes not like sooooo out of character!
Erik's Rose chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This is sweet and amusing. Moving on to the sequel now. Looking forward to it

Kindest Regards