Reviews for The Arrangements
DannyBird chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I like this fluff. so cute. Snape's a little OC but okay.
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I totally loved this.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
Mika the Dark princess chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
Lov it
CharmingKarma chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Ah! I love everything from your phrasing to the concept itself! Major kudos to you, you're awesome! Thanks for writing :)
sjrodgers23 chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
thank you for this story what is the name of the sequel. cant wait to read more
Sinfully Addicted chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I find all of the "if this was a real date" and "if this was a real relationship" very entertaining. That you for a delightful read. I just have to say that I noticed that you confuse "were" with "we're" as in 'we are'. Thanks for the read.

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
Ellyanah chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
Cute! I was wondering how long they'd keep the 'if this was a real date' thing going
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
"Sanctuary!" Harry said seriously.

To Harry's surprise Severus actually seemed to be considering it.

the only outward sign of his shock

"I've never seen you out patrolling," Severus said surprised. "I never said I patrolled, I said I kept an eye on the corridors," Harry grinned.

To Harry's delight Severus's lips twitched in amusement.

It had been a bad week, I lost my temper, I didn't even realise I sounded like you 'till afterwards.

They agreed to enter the forest the next evening to search for ingredients for Severus and interesting animals for Harry's class.

wide genuine smile

He is one of the bravest, loyal, honest men I've ever known.

Well, I did only mention walls.

It won't be too bad then.

Time for a tactical retreat.

Before I won't let you leave.

calmer than he felt

The teddy was black with a green scarf. Severus would never admit it to a living soul, but he loved it.

eternity seams fair, perhaps a little longer

Good night and good luck.
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
That was adorable. Funny! Made me smile and laugh and warmed my heart. Great writing. Good use of dividing the scenes but it still flowed smoothly. Great job! Absolutely loved it!
ans90jas10 chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
i llllooovvveee it!
GrinningCatBus chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
OMG That is REALLY cute. The first part of the story I mean. LOVE it can't wait to read the second part!
SnakeyLobve chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This was amazing! I loved the constant "if this were a real date" hahahah they were so in denial XD hilarious! I'll go read the sequal now~
Cailleach chapter 2 . 8/1/2011