Reviews for Diaries in the Twilight
skyeza chapter 23 . 8/26/2016
I totally loved this, I am really hoping that you continue on with this story. I kinda wish Bella didn't put out Alice, so that the bitch burned. I hope Jasper finds out what a little bitch she is. So Please, please continue updating this amazing story, I truly hope that you upload the complete story. Like 50-100 chapters more.
Jello King chapter 9 . 4/2/2016
Why does the story take sooo long to start ? I died with boredom.
andrewpine chapter 19 . 2/3/2016
Let me guess either Alice because she saw a vision or it is fairy boy because Alice saw the it could be Vicky and see.
andrewpine chapter 18 . 2/3/2016
''I got drunk with my friends...me and dad both had time to sober up...as we were in the cab on the way to the airport...If she only knew the real reason he didn't want to turn her was didn't want to lose his singer and he is a closeted Gay,but being an anal prude he just won't admit it.
andrewpine chapter 17 . 2/3/2016
I pulled up to Billy's house...No Bella you won't be coming back to be around those hypocrite mutts,don't think they would care too much to have another vampire around.
andrewpine chapter 16 . 2/3/2016
Damon out.I have a feeling it won't be very long before Bella is a real Vampire since she will have to be changed to keep her from becoming a fake vampire AKA cold Katerina bit Caroline.
When they get back for the funeral will Charlie and Billy get into it again and then he will decide to take Bella and move to Mystic Falls?
wonder where Victoria is,did she find fairy boy yet?
andrewpine chapter 15 . 2/3/2016
So did Damon break the anklet figuring he could compel the new girl and have a suck and fuck? won't he be surprised when he can' Bonnie detecting the venom in Bella,which is obviously doing something to her since she has heightened senses starting with hearing? well lets see what happens between her and Damon.
When will she be telling Charlie she knows what is going on?
Will the squirrel munchers be showing up,since we all know fairy boy has to save his''Love'' from the monsters that are real vampires.
andrewpine chapter 12 . 2/3/2016
Well that was she going hunting for Eddie? hopefully she'll find him and kill him and tell the new human he is in love with because she is his mate, his soul mate that she needs to run away as fast as she can and don't look did Vicky say it didn't matter it is over ,what doesn't matter?
andrewpine chapter 10 . 2/2/2016
Sweety it is hung up the phone not hanged up.
andrewpine chapter 7 . 2/2/2016
So when are they going to head east now that she has grown past the little boy that hurt her?
andrewpine chapter 5 . 2/2/2016
Yup,she is growing up now that she is away from the child and his''family''.
andrewpine chapter 3 . 2/2/2016
So is she starting to do what her parents never did, grow up that is?
andrewpine chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
I blame all of this on Charlie and off Renee didn't have the guts to grow up so Bella had to so she could raise her we have Charlie he also should have grown up fought for his knew how Renee was and he should have taken his daughter and let her have a regular childhood so she would have to attach her self to the Cullens and pretend that they were her she should have known better to hook herself up with a permanent child that was never pushed to grow up over the last one hundred year by creatures that hated what they were and tried so hard to be human.
mum2shane chapter 25 . 12/26/2015
Are you going to finish this story?
kantorkan chapter 21 . 8/31/2015
Why in hell did she hose her off?