Reviews for Making Memories
brage chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
After the first part I was sort of satisfied with how it ended. It wasn't a sappy story but it was a great character study for both of them and reality is that they would probably never say anything to each other. BUT, I am so happy you wrote the fluff! I love fluff. I love hawtness too! very well done!

Now you're probably just sick of hearing from me but I am so enjoying your stories. I wish I had the time today to keep reading your longer fics. I will have to keep reading over time. I am bad about giving feedback so if you don't hear from me after every fic, just know that I like them. I really do.
AnnaJW chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I've been writing a lot of your House and Wilson stories and I just love them! You write them so well and all the stories I've read so far have been great reads! Amazing writing~
lizzievee chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Thank you for this and the first story. I loved both. And I do like a happy ending! :)
Intrepid Inkweaver chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I'm glad it ended happy. I like angst as much as the next person, but I like a happy ending. And with these two, there doesn't seem to be enough.
greystone2009 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I'm totally in love with all of your stories! They are great!
BistaUss chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
did you make the sex paragraph one long runon sentence on purpose? normally that would bug the hell outta me (i'm something of a grammar nazi), but it made the scene more intense, like Wilson was so lost in the moment his thoughts were just going on and on and on. loved it!
Ellen chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I loved the first part and I really have nothing against unhappy endings, but I must say I'm glad it ended this way. I think they deserve to live happily ever after. :) Anyway, both parts are really great, well written, I like that they are written in first person.
glasswalker chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Yes, I tend to agree with your adoring fans on the necessity of this sequel. Though we could have done the math ourselves, too. But it's just too intense by you and I bet it could not have been better imagined.- totally convinced of your writing.

Btw: I bled with House every time Wilson said it was nothing. You beast! 3
pgrabia chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I love that song! Yes, it was fluffy...but what the heck is wrong with that? Why can't House be happy and get what he wants for once? I'm the queen of angst but even I need to read about a happy ending once in a while! Thanks for this fic!
Markuse88 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I liked the first part but spaced reviewing it, sorry. Both parts were good, I liked the miserable ending of the first chapter but this fluffy one was nice too lol.
Aquarius Seth chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Thanking all the other readers that finally managed to convince George over there to write a sequel! Thanks for writing it George. It was well worth the harrassment trust me! :)
Lylaa chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Thank you so much for writing this sequel !
Camlem chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Ah, well, I'm more fond of happy endings too. Great fic! :)
l-girl chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
YAY sequel. and a very sexy fluffy one to. the characters were spot on and I liked the fact that Wilson was repressing rather than "just realizing" he was Bi. More realistic.
ProudToBe-LimpingTwerp chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Yay! I is so happy. thx for thanking them for me...had the feeeling it would have taken quite a bit of time and explaining if i had to find and write 'em. lol. this was so awesomely fluffy and sweet that im gonna sit here and giggle like an insane, homocidal, maniac, just like i said i would and then proceed to have happy hilson dreams tonight. I thinks im making a petition and am sending it to fox to make their Huddy turn into hilson... lol. wanna sign?