Reviews for What I'm About To Do Today
TwilightBrightStar chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
Haha, that was funny. Poor Peter was all confused. Where did that come from? I like what you did with the line in a show where it didn't make much since. Great job...
fleurofthecourt chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
Please keep writing these.

I really like all of them. But I loved the last two.

But for this chapter: despite writing an absurd dream sequence, you still managed to capture what I really love about Peter and Neal. Even though they are probably never going to see eye to eye, they really do genuinely care about each other. And probably do dream about the other.
Duffy1 chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
Very well written and very much the way a dream would be. Not really a nightmare, just mixed up thoughts he may have had during the day. Good job.
govgal chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
dreams are so fascinating how completely incoherent they are and mixed with reality.
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
I like this one a lot, especially Neal's heroic tendencies and his concern for Peter *and* affection for Elizabeth.
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
Crashed, burned, wreckage, flickering - very vivid imagery, even better because this one is in Peter's POV. :)
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
It seems like this one-shot is set quite a bit farther into the future, when Neal doesn't hesitate between right and wrong. Nicely written with Alex attempting to lure Neal back into the game. The finale left us with a rather... wiser Alex - I wonder whether she'll make an appearance in Season 3 and what her intentions with Neal will be. :)
govgal chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
very interesting! are you going to continue and let us know if Peter is ok?
pechi chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
would love an expanded version of this story.
kenziecaffrey chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
That was emotional.
TwilightBrightStar chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Very good my friend. I liked this little story. Keep up the good work and I will get mine up soon...
Wondo chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Enjoyed it. I look forward to more quotes.-All right Neal, I wouldn't trust Alex either.
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
continue...can't believe that Neal has completely turn it around...something must be up