Reviews for Second Time Around
Ketsweird chapter 12 . 7/12/2017
When will it be back?
Guest chapter 5 . 6/6/2017
So sakura not a virgin..who was her first?faceless random stranger? never had a boyfriend..what kind of women is this sakura...
Guest chapter 2 . 6/6/2017
Sakura was so blunt...Sasuke Naruto bromance..love it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
Well ...interesting.
LaiChan chapter 12 . 5/9/2016
5 years since it's been last updated D:
How can you just write something this good, get us emotionally invested in it and then stop at the BEST part ever?
That's just cruel. :(
Guest chapter 12 . 4/2/2016
please continue this!
I'm in here chapter 12 . 7/14/2015
4 years! You left it at such a cliff hanger it's not even funny. Please! Come back to this fic! I need to know what happens with Kakashi and Sakura. You can't leave it like this! :'( ... I hope you didn't abandon this! Cause I'll fucking go bananas! This fic had the potential to be so fucking amazing than it already is! COME BACK! PLEASE
Rizu Hatake-hime chapter 12 . 4/27/2015
Sakura was very much pitiful, Kakashi was an ass, Sakura and Kakashi were fucked up. end.
I would never understand an environment like theirs, casual fu*k, etc... beyond my sanity. I'm pretty much a traditional I think, sex after marriage, my idea of romance is very far from those in the story. hahaha..
I'm not criticizing your story, really.. you did a good job. :)
Nadene chapter 12 . 10/16/2014
Stopping before relieving the sexual tension is cruel!
mseclair chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
update the story plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :)
Regin chapter 12 . 4/8/2014
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Edove chapter 12 . 3/2/2014
OHMYGARD YOI HAVE TO CONTINUE THI TT TT
AJlovesKakashi chapter 12 . 12/12/2013
Oh, no...was that the end?! Nooooo! Ahhhh!
Those twelve chapters felt like being trapped in a tumultuous blender full of my love and adoration for you and your wonderful writing.
venus hawthorne chapter 12 . 9/30/2013
I always love reading KakaSaku fics - they're definitely my otp of naruto (i guess i just have a thing for "forbidden" relationships). i really liked how you focused on Sakura's feelings and how she was trying figure herself out, what she really wants and whether what she was deeling was real. it was very relatable and pulls the reader into her mind. I like the way you wrote as well, showing how when sakura seems like she's about to find the answer, she realizes it's not the right one.

At the same time, the whole story was about her thoughts and this problem she has. it felt like you skipped over the entire "chase" and awkward situations that would've made her realize she had feelings for him. It was underdeveloped. I felt like the only situation was when sakura asked whether he would've kissed her, and nothing much happens after other than a few more conversations between the two than usual, but suddenly kakashi says they've crossed the line of being just friends? but they haven't done much to indicate that that was the case.

But honestly, all in all, great story!
deucetokki chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
I hope you editing this recently means you are planning a new chapter soon...cuz I'm dying to see what happens! Love your stories!