Reviews for Second Time Around
amarx17 chapter 10 . 1/17/2012
Yo.

I'm saving my big, in-depth review for the end of your completed chapters (and I'll warn you now...I get wordy...XD), but I had to interject here. Someone really said that in a comment? For crying out loud, how much of an arsehole do you have to be? Christ, what a total spanner. Most people don't even pick up the drive or simply CAN'T learn another language because they're idiots, and the fact that you have is worth applauding. Furthermore, the fact that you have evolved and learnt so much in those short years is absolutely astonishing. Sure your older works are going to be rubbish, because let's face it: EVERYONE'S older works are rubbish. We don't wake up one day and suddenly learn perfect grammar and impeccable spelling. No, we learn from trial and error and from positive but constructive criticism. It's as simple as that. You don't stop trying to hone your craft if it's faulted - you work your arse off and make it better.

So what a fucking moron for leaving you a comment on an older story. Sure, this is probably old news to you by now, since I'm reading your story so late (ish) but still! What the hell? That's so infuriating. Betas are a good thing, sure, but still!

Right. I'll stop ranting on your behalf. It's just that people work so hard and then get stuff like that thrown at them, and some people can lose their drive to stop trying if their sensitive enough. Not saying that's you, but I've seen it happen. Just to say (even though I doubt I need say it, but): don't ever stop writing. It's a great thing that you are writing in this language for us English-speakers can enjoy without ruddy translations. I haven't read FOTS yet (which I will, because even though my OTP is KakaSaku, I love me some ItaSaku), but considering the timeframe you had written it in, you're allowed some liberties.

Christ. I'll stop now. See what I said about wordy? XD

Peace, love, and trees!

Marx
YunaX2D chapter 12 . 12/28/2011
I hope you continue to update, I just loved where your going with this. Even though in all honestly I have no idea. Lol I really love the Sakura and kakashi moments. There is a great build up. I am surprise there isn't more reviews. Your story is a lot better that others I have read.

I can't believe someone flame you so horribly, some people are just assholes. You write really well, I didn't even know English was your second language.

Anyways I do hope you update soon.
summers revenge chapter 13 . 12/25/2011
I really love how you write. I haven't read a good kakashi and sakura fic in awhile. I'm really excited to see what's going to happen next, I'm kind of hoping that they both get more attached to each other.
Mistress Ayako chapter 13 . 12/15/2011
You just made me cry! I thought I was going to get a lengthy 13th chapter where ino drunkenly announced something having to do with sasuke and some other chick or sakura and kakashi. And I feel do so bad for TenTen... But I can't wait to see the progression of Sakura/Kakashi's... thing and i'll be sure to check out your original work!
Tsuki chapter 12 . 12/14/2011
As always, your characterizations are beautiful to read! Every chapter I find some little gem of awesome, witty dialogue that makes my day. Enough so, that I've begun a collection XD.

Full support as I eagerly await the next chapter!

Also, congratulations on the completion of your novel!
Drea1284 chapter 12 . 12/12/2011
Awesome! Can't wait to see what happens next.

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
Hitomi Star chapter 12 . 12/11/2011
About time you updated! LOVE LOVE LOVE this fic so much!
Anon chapter 12 . 12/11/2011
Well written. I'm glad something with Sakura finally nudged- her indecision was starting to get a bit unnerving. However, even with that said, you still managed to keep this reader's interest with your witty storytelling. After all, a c*icon tease can not exist if there is not one that teased the said c*icon, eh?

I'm really loving this story. You totally got my goat here. You've managed to draw just about every emotion I have in a matter of 12 chapters. That, my friend, is great writing!
Anon chapter 11 . 12/11/2011
And I should have known you'd address my prior comment in the next chapter. Thanks!
Anon chapter 10 . 12/11/2011
I was curious as to why Sakura never questioned Kakashi about Minimize. After all, he felt quite liberated on how he felt about Assume.
Anon chapter 9 . 12/11/2011
Sorry I haven't reviewed. I just realized I have four chapters to catch up on!

Clever use of dialogue in this here chapter. You made some great advances in the storyline by doing so.

And as much as I feel like a jerk for missing four chapter; I also feel like Christmas came early. ;)
ktrekkie chapter 12 . 12/11/2011
OH.

MY.

EFFING.

GOD.

YOU UPDATED!

words cannot express the excitement and utter joy I felt when I saw the chapter update in my inbox..I almost screamed lol

Thank you so much for getting back to this! and congrats on the book! As I had told you before, I love your characterization of Kakashi and I am still loving this and where it's going!

please update again when you can! I can't wait! :)
Kagomaru chapter 12 . 12/11/2011
Yes, you have accomplished great things- I honestly aplaude you... but did you have to end the chapter there? Really? :( Sad Panda. Can't wait for the next one! _v
Codry chapter 12 . 12/10/2011
I’m so happy that you didn’t give up on this story. Waiting for the next update …

Till then … can you tell me the name of your book? I would like to read more of your work :)
sasukegrl chapter 11 . 11/23/2011