Reviews for Second Time Around
Ragnell chapter 10 . 9/6/2011
I've just read FOS and have noticed the dramatic improvement in your English vocabulary over the last few years. Your studies have paid off. In this story I cannot tell that English is not your native tongue. The FOS critic is an idiot. I would like to see him/her write a lengthy story in another language Most people limit themselves to writing an essay in another language. Also, your composition structuring techniques have also improved since FOS. Btw I liked FOS and would love to see a sequel.
poppysmicc chapter 11 . 8/11/2011
It's been forever since you updated! This fiction is wonderful, and I'm completely addicted. It's kind of funny because I'm kind of like sakura in the sense of fearing intimacy s: I like this fic for that too! Connecting to us readers does wonders. I also love the flow of your writing. Keep it up!
xmeiko chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
update this one too~! I just started it and already read to the end. pleassssse update! I loveee kaka-saku
bgmimosa chapter 11 . 7/6/2011
i love the way you present kakashi, and his way of speaking in particular.

looking forward to the next chapter (that's a great story!).
Mistress Ayako chapter 11 . 6/23/2011
Don't get me wrong or anything, but I'm just a little confused... the progression with Kakashi is great and all, but it seems like she's totally forgotten about Itachi, about the seal that makes her closer to Kakashi... I mean, will that be addressed? And with Kakashi I feel like she's not the assertive headstrong Sakura she grew to be under the seal with Itachi. I was just wondering. :) But their relationship is rocky and all. . . oh well. Hope you get back.
lalaalaaa chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I really enjoy Sakura's train of thoughts, it's witty and humorous. :) Please update soon, I enjoy your story a little tooooo much.
PinkSangria chapter 11 . 6/17/2011
Ah so I finally got around to reading this chapter and at last reviewing it. ) It's been a crazy week. So, as I was reading this chapter I've come to the realization that Kakashi's an ass, but not really... only because he wants Sakura... haha! Green as ivy for the both of them! I feel that Kakashi acts in certain ways because he wants Sakura but you know sometimes I feel he wants to push her away too... concluding statement, great character development! ;P Hehe, I'm not sure if that's what you wanted to portray, but I'm loving it and hating Kumiko. I'm looking forward to your next chapter!

Also... your cough-detailed-cough reference to Twilight in comparison to Sasuke/Naruto/Sakura friendship... funny.
stoictimer chapter 11 . 6/13/2011
thank you!
native-kitten chapter 11 . 6/13/2011
UPDATE AGAIN SOON PLEASE?

i absolutely love it!
ktrekkie chapter 11 . 6/10/2011
i almost cried when i saw this was updated :)

thank you for satiating my need for this fic..i've been dying LOL

looooooovin it
RockerLover chapter 11 . 6/10/2011
woot woot! go for it sakura! do it do it! its gunna be a hot one xP
Kagomaru chapter 11 . 6/10/2011
Jeez, you DO know you're killing us with all this suspense right? When they were in the ally I thought I would pass out from lack of oxygen- since I held my breath for the whole encounter. Arg, I hate waiting! ...but I love this story. _v
NoaShi chapter 11 . 6/10/2011
Sassiness, witty, HOT?

Yes, I loved it. Cannot wait for the next chapter.

- NoaShi
Tsuki chapter 11 . 6/10/2011
super yay for rounding on double-digit chapters! Another yay for the apology, to each of you involved. :)

Reading this still makes me happy, and I've nothing to complain about, so I'll just leave it this. XD
Awiii chapter 10 . 6/4/2011
I am loving the way this story is going so far. You are teasing us, while providing us with little tidbits of them going towards their changed relationship. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »