Reviews for Follow Your Heart
Limanehious chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
Amazing! Please update!:)
hazie-boo-girl chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
Heya,

I read the first chapter on Ginny Potter first and it was amazing. I liked it so much and decided that i'd try my luck and see if you were on fan fiction. You were and to my exitement you had another chapter up. I am begging you to write some more as it is amazing. Please post another chapter soon :)

Thanks

Hazie-boo-girl
Adoxagraphy.Angelus chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
You HAVE to update this!

It's too awesome to just sit here and wait around. So, PLEASE,update! :)

I don't mean to sound like one of those pushy fan girls...

Haha. XD

Anyways, great job!
HighQueenDofNarnia chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
i LOVE it update soon :))
CurlyHairedGirly chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
I have one request: If Harry wakes up, make sure Ginny slaps him. He's a git.
Teufel1987 chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
Interesting ... a different take I see ... it has promise ...

till next chapter then!
bigmommak chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Thought I read this story before! Thanks for reposting here, as it made me want to read the rest of the story. I have now found it on SIYE, and am now rereading it.

Now, if you could continue to update What is Right and What is Easy, it would be AWESOME!
Nerdy Fashionista chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Omg I'm Crying(: Can't wait for More
alicetoldmeso chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Fascinating! The idea that love is a quantative amount within a person, and too much or too little can destroy a person is quite philosophical, if a bit archiac.

So, lovely idea, good writing style; I'm definitely interested to see where this goes :)
TheDivineMsEm chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Don't be offended by my following bluntness but:

WHY HAVENT U WRITTEN MORE?

I search for a perfect Harry Potter FanFic and I FINALLY found one, and YOU HAVENT CONTINUED IT!

Trust me when I say I didn't mean to be to rude or mean, but pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee write more.

May be check out my Story. it is a vampire one (haha) called 'A Surprise that wasn't expected' and it's in the Vampire Beach series.

Yours, Opinionated 1234
Adoxagraphy.Angelus chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Aw, how sad. And cute, in a sad way... UPDATE!
yukikiralacus chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Was wondering what happen to you! Did you delete your account a while ago? Your stories were my favorite! I hope you'll still update the story where Harry adopts Dudely's daughter. From what I remember, that last chapter ended with Ginny breaking up with her boyfriend.
amusni chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Interesting.,. I cannot wait to see where this story leads Harry and Ginny.
bagshott chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Most intriguing and, I think, very original.

Looking forward to Ch.2