Reviews for Summer Heat, Ice Cream Treat
MaofulSkippi chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I found it again; finally the story that started it all! :D
This is MyLoveForYou, on my new account and after three years, it's hard to believe so much has happened. Me and Sigzix (aka Arkham) have been together for over three years now; with ups and downs but we're certain to remain together.
I guess what I'm trying to say is thank you; I'm very grateful for what you've done. If it wasn't for this story, I doubt I would have seen Sigzix's feelings for me and we wouldn't be as happy as we both are now. :D
Sigzix chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
That was very cute. I'm sorry I didn't look at this the day you posted this. I was kinda busy. After looking at MyLoveForYou's review, I'm guess she loooved it.

I thought the ending was okay. Not every ending has to be perfect or that awesome, unlike one person who bothered me about the ending in my first story.

Thank you very much for doing this for me. I just hate it when MyLoveForYou gets upset. I'm just looking out for her. Great job. :D
HopefulBubbleAngel chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Wow, that was fun to read. I thank you. This has defantly cheered me up! :D

I loved it when Kirby shows nana what he's missing, that bit is just perfect.

And again, thank you for writing this for me. Thank you Arkham the apocalypse for requesting it for me, your the bestest friend anyone could have. :)
AlteaAuroraRia chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Wow, what a cute story... Olimar as a father figure kind of weird though. But never mind, it is nice all the same! Kirby is so cute too... and the ending is ok, cos I have seen worse. :D

Write more stories like this in the future! ;)