Reviews for Little Moments: Like Mother, Like Daughter
ktlynrose chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
The French was perfect... What internet translator did you use? Because Google barely ever gets anything right. So it must've been a different one.
Anyways, I thought this chapter was so darn cute! Great writing style you got there.
naley12 chapter 34 . 3/27/2013
loved everything about this story it was great
cal348 chapter 34 . 3/26/2013
Another great chapter and more tears from me, it was great that we got to see them all back where it all really started going full circle. Have really enjoyed reading these stories and will wait to see how Sawyer's journey continues. Thanks for keeping One Tree Hill alive.
myeveryday chapter 34 . 3/24/2013
I loved this! It was so sweet and I think it summed up Charlotte and Graham's relationship nicely. I loved how all of their kids were described. This was a wonderful ending to a beautiful story. :)
Love NH chapter 33 . 3/24/2013
Don't know how I messed this update but I did. Read it just now. Love that he made it there just in time. :) As for the little whoops at the end, my second is one of those, "I told you we should have waited" babies. so...:):)
csheets chapter 34 . 3/24/2013
Wonderful chapter! You are so great at developing the characters that you create. I loved reading about the dynamics between Charlotte and Graham's kids. I don't know if you ever thought about it, but perhaps you could stem a story of one of their kids. Maybe Mae or Banks.

This is such a great story! Awesome job! :)
Anon chapter 34 . 3/23/2013
Aww, sad to see it go! Great finale! I've really enjoyed Charlotte's story, so much so that I sometimes forget Nathan and Haley's baby girl (granted, we only saw her for all of 5 minutes) was actually named Lydia on the show.
Fanfic Fan chapter 34 . 3/23/2013
What a cute ending to an amazing story. You did a truly great job creating the life story for Nathan and Haley's little girl! I LOVED the name for the last baby, by the way! Looking forward to reading Sawyer's. I hope you write another OTH story!
naley12 chapter 33 . 1/27/2013
Another great chapter to read. I love how all the family were included in this chapter in some way. Its so great that you wrote in about them expecting another child. I'm expected to see where you take the story with that. I'm very sad this story is ending, its a great story.
barbararez chapter 33 . 1/23/2013
Yayy!
I'm so glad that you release this new chapter! We've been waiting like forever...
But now I'm also sad knowing that the next one will be the last one!
And now I hope to see more of the IRITF asap...I think Sawyer is my favorite character lol
Thanks for doing this...I really appreciate spend my time reading your stories!
Cheers from Brazil!
Xo
Guest chapter 33 . 1/23/2013
Thanks for the update! I enjoyed reading it.
Rose Scott chapter 33 . 1/23/2013
Yay! I love this story. Please keep updating your stories. They are wonderful.
myeveryday chapter 33 . 1/22/2013
Loved this chapter, as always! I'm glad to see that things are going so well for Charlotte and Graham and their little family. I love Mae's name, and I'm freaking out over the fact that Sawyer and Ben have twins! Great job! :)
csheets chapter 33 . 1/22/2013
Love it! What a sweet name for their new baby too!
honormariejolie chapter 32 . 11/16/2012
Yuppies torturing me here! You know this is my favorite story, but you always keep me hanging! When are you gonna update? I need some Graham and Charlotte love with adorable Hattie moments :-) please update soon! Hopefully you'll update it 3 times before Christmas :-)