Reviews for The Peep Show
Guest chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Hummm, British are we? I'm pretty sure.
Tyre instead of tire,
Bum instead of butt,
Loony instead of crazy...
Yuuuuuup, pretty sure you're no Yankee!
angelari7 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Poor Bella :-(
Pambear3 chapter 34 . 1/6/2012
Twinkle101,

I loved the Weekend Away Outtake! I understand the need to take a break from writing more about this story, but I feel like there's more to come at a later time maybe.
Georgie 79 chapter 34 . 10/6/2011
Hey Noodles, thanks for the outtake!

So that's what happened on their weekend away..that explains it:)

Sad that there will be no sequel but understand how it is.

Look forward to the Epilogue when it's ready.

Take care now :)
ladytwi30 chapter 34 . 10/5/2011
Thx for posting i so love this story they finally connected
sarahlouise80 chapter 34 . 10/5/2011
fantastic outtake loved a perfect weekend and so romantic it was so worth the are just perfect for each pastor edward hes hot!
bakergirl24 chapter 34 . 10/5/2011
Hey Noodles. Great chapter. I see Edward still has a war raging inside his head. I wonder in the end what he will decide to do. It seems that he is going to stay with the church and he might leave Bella. Which seems like a pretty selfish thing to do. Why have the weekend if that is what he was planning? The weekend was very nice btw. Sad to read that the Inn is not private property. It sounded like a nice place to visit. Maybe someday it will become an Inn again.

I would have loved to have known what Bella was thinking when she was in the bathtub. It had to be hard when Edward left. Actually, I'm sure something else was hard.;)Now that I mentioned that...both views would be nice. Ha ha.

All in all I think they had a great trip and who knows...maybe Jasper will work his magic and Edward and Bella will end up together without Edward thinking he is going to burn in hell. :)

Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. Much love and big hugs lady. T.
loutombeth2619 chapter 34 . 10/4/2011
oh i really loved this out-take!

you are such a wonderful writer!

thank you so much for taking the time to write this, and i very much look forward to the epi!

thanks again :D
wmr1601 chapter 34 . 10/4/2011
Ah, I wondered when this would hit my email box. Glad to see it today. Thanks for sharing your story, Noodles :).
benefitsspecialist chapter 26 . 7/26/2011
Of course his denomination is revealed! Catholics are the only ones with confessionals and Stations of the Cross.

I have no problem with Edward and Bella getting together, but you can't have them marry if he's still going to remail a priest.

I feel like I wasted a whole night I'm never getting back.

This story has just turned from oddly charming to bizarre.
benefitsspecialist chapter 12 . 7/26/2011
I think the story is sweet. I get confused by the fact that you insist on Military time instead of the usual civilian time, but I can live with that.

But I have to ask where in the Catholic universe is it customary for priests to be married? The answer may be farther along in the story, but outside of a few Episcopalian ministers who were taken into the priesthood (I happen to know one - great guy, great wife, 7 kids, but he'll tell you his family got shortchanged by the demands of his job), Priests don't marry.
OnyxPanda1986 chapter 32 . 7/8/2011
Well, I have to say Noodles that I have really really enjoyed your story! :) I can't wait to read the outtakes! I do have one question, How old are Bella and Edward in the story? You may have mentioned it and I just overlooked it...lol:)
OnyxPanda1986 chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
This is getting very interesting...lol I'm getting addicted..haha
OnyxPanda1986 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I'm liking this so far Noodles...on to the next chapter...LOL

-Goober