Reviews for The Princess and the Cowboy
Wonderbee31 chapter 15 . 3/2/2011
Very cool explanation about the important role the Earth plays in the universe's stuff, though again to me seems to be the way that the Guardians seem to have this blind spot to what they try to do to help people, and then aren't willing to really step in til it's nearly end of the universe time.
booeygirl89 chapter 15 . 3/2/2011
Love the way you juxtaposed all of the Kryptonian crystal talk with "By the way your mom says your dinner is in the oven" haha. And we finally learn that indeed the universe is actually geocentric! Great scene between Clark and Diana. Glad that she showed her classy upbringing and talked to his parents first. She is slowly winning over Martha. Thanks for the update.
Nightwing 509 chapter 15 . 3/2/2011
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you described the Origin of the Guardians of the OA. PLease update soon.
Twylyte chapter 15 . 3/2/2011
Incredible. Once more you've tied together different threads of the DC universe into one collective reality. Earth as the centre of the universe, the seclusion of the Kryptonians, the power they could have weilded had they left their system. The extreme threat of the manhunters.

You have done an amazing job. Truely marvelous. I have only one question for you. Where's Krypto?

booeygirl89 chapter 14 . 2/22/2011
Oh Krypto! Excellent integration into the fic, can't wait for him to find Clark. And the conspiracy deepens, Lex, Manhunters, and gods. I think they are going to need a bigger boat.
HELLACRE13 chapter 14 . 2/21/2011
The way you write Kal-El and Diana...the contrast of the two and yet the way they seem to balance each other...it's cool when they are humanized but so often we forget the cool and wondrous aspects that make them so unique...demi gods...saviors/our protectors...larger than life.

Krypto! Krypto! Krypto.

I love that dog!
HELLACRE13 chapter 13 . 2/21/2011
Whoo intense action...and you write every hero well and their abilities and how important they are. Diana crossing her bracelets...what a visual eh?
unoaranya30 chapter 14 . 2/20/2011
Loved the intro of the KPOPM.

And the characteristics of each as revealed was just spot on.

Uh oh. There are ancient gods involved. Sounds like trouble.

Update soon :-)
Twylyte chapter 14 . 2/19/2011
Oh my god. And other such similar sentiments. You just unleashed Krypto the Wonder Dog. That alone makes this awesome. I'm impressed with how this is going, though the whole conspiracy thing is a bit much, what with Luthor and super-aliens and now the gods as well. It works in normal JL fics, they need to conspire to stand a chance, but in this world there haven't been superheroes, other than the Lanterns I suppose, and unless you've made Earth the centre of the multiverse or something it seems a bit much to have aliens and gods and misc. all deciding they need to team up to do... Something?

Unexplained decisions not withstanding this was another good chapter, and not just because you introduced Krypto in a way that explains why he looks like a dog.

Till next time,

Nightwing 509 chapter 14 . 2/18/2011
I enjoyed reading your story. i liked the way you added Krypto to the story. Please update soon.
ReindeerEmu chapter 13 . 2/16/2011
Wow I must say this fic is quite awesome. I really like Jo the manhunter way more than canon manhunter. The close relationship between the two is quite cool. The way you've shown how Wonder Woman is a match for Superman is very neat. Few fics and even the comics rarely show why she is Supes equal, not his sidekick. Really loved how Jo's telapathy forged the JLA into a very tight fighting unit. You even incorporated Orin into too! Great job and gimmme more!
unoaranya30 chapter 13 . 2/16/2011
Very exciting! Very cool how all participated in the action. The use of the modified Manhunter and the space ship w/ a brain.

Nice cliffie!

Can't wait for the next one!
Twylyte chapter 13 . 2/16/2011
Woah, a super high speed chapter. This is an incredible scene, excellently written and very impressive.

Just so you know, "prize the Manhunter sort." That should have been sought, sort is like organising things, sought is seeking or hunting something.

Great chapter, I'm a bit unsure of exactly what's going on but it's still great.

Till next time,

Blazing Fires chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Great chap!

The way you used Jo's telepathy for communication was fasinating!

Also glad that Jo isnt a traitor and kal was not injured by substance k.

Keep up the exellent work!
booeygirl89 chapter 13 . 2/15/2011
Glad to see that Jo isn't a traitor or being controlled, it is just the MANHUNTERS! Some excellent teamwork in that chapter. I'm interested to see how the team reacts to finding out that Jo powers their communication network. Nice to see the Fortress make an appearance. And always good to see Clark get Diana out of a powerless situation. Thanks for the update.
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »