Reviews for The Princess and the Cowboy
Twylyte chapter 19 . 7/13/2011
Good chapter. I hope they take the whole 'alien robots coming to kill us all' warning seriously, it'd suck if they didn't.

Till next time,

-Twy
Wonderbee31 chapter 19 . 7/12/2011
Good section there, and good to see a tenuous moment there with the amazing Amazons, and will be interesting to see now what might happen as they send more feelers to the larger world now.
phyrephly chapter 19 . 7/12/2011
...well worth the wait...well written...liked Kal's interweaving of Lana in his "out of it" thoughts, (and the "Purple Haze" throw-away, XD). Artemis is to be pitied...Kal, of course, knows this now. Really good, as always.
booeygirl89 chapter 16 . 7/7/2011
Excellent update! Luthor is deliciously slimy in his schemes with Substance K. And your characterizations as always are incredibly impressive. Lois has that rough around the edges-feel that makes her authentic and yet seems vulnerable do to her connections with Luthor. I also like the growth that you are showing in the relationship with Clark and Diana. Not sure if he is yet ready for what she wants, but the dialogue between them is beautiful.
Smiling Killer chapter 18 . 6/7/2011
I have been reading the whole fic. I like the deviations from the actual canon stories. Well written and I cannot wait to read more.

I would however love to read more of Vandal Savage's involvement.
HELLACRE13 chapter 18 . 5/30/2011
Sorry for missing the last 3 chaps, but trying to catch up all the new fics tonight. Love how you continue to write Clark and Diana together and separate and his progress as a new hero. You know Kwe all love that hound. The image of her going to the sun...I hope Apollo can heal them. :)
Wonderbee31 chapter 18 . 5/26/2011
That was a sweet moment, and at least gives some hope for the SuperDog there, and will be looking to see if he can recover, given just how bad the injuries were this time.
john777 chapter 18 . 5/25/2011
good story, keep writing
unoaranya30 chapter 18 . 5/25/2011
This was just beautiful. You always write Diana so well. Her connection to animals is so natural and her care and love for her friends is very much her.

Krypto's loyalty and sacrifice were very well portrayed as is Diana's refusal to let the brave doggie die without a fight. Little really loves this story as well :-)
unoaranya30 chapter 18 . 5/25/2011

unoaranya30 chapter 17 . 5/25/2011
lovely chapter. lots of action. That Lex is one cold calculating dude!

love how you write Diana and Kal's interactions. They fight like a well oiled machine

and Krypto. always love Krypto!

great update
phyrephly chapter 18 . 5/24/2011
Special...happy the pup finally found Kal...and Diana. Something tells me the pup will be fond of her, hopefully overtly. Haven't R'n'R'd this one for a wee while C, but it's still one of my faves.
Twylyte chapter 18 . 5/24/2011
Yay, Krypto's still alive! What a nice way to end the day. I wonder if you planned to put this vignette out or if it was all us loyal readers being sad that prompted it... Y'know, if anyone else was sad about the poor dog geting so badly hurt.

Happy! Can't wait till the actual chapter,

-Twy
sovereign91001 chapter 18 . 5/24/2011
Enjoying your story very much, well paced and well written... hope you update soon.
1natbug chapter 18 . 5/24/2011
Two updates in a row! I feel so blessed (sincerely). You go, Diana. I think I know where you are headed, and yeah, don't take no for an answer.

Ppms