Reviews for The Princess and the Cowboy
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
Good section, and will be curious to see what happens next with Luthor and whatever agenda he is trying to get passed on, and will look forward to what else happens with Clark now that he seems to be making a comeback?
Ratdogtwo chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
glad to see another chapter. keep up the awsome work
Twylyte chapter 4 . 9/24/2010
Hmm, interesting ideas here. I hope to see where this is going.

Good story,

-Twy
booeygirl89 chapter 4 . 9/9/2010
Clark seems so lost and confused by his just revealed heritage not to mention Diana's royalty. Please update soon, I love what you have going.
Captain Deadpool chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
Ha, good stuff! Love the social commentary.

While the couple is SM/WW, it wouldn't hurt for him to get "distracted".
Captain Deadpool chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
Ha, good stuff! Love the social commentary.

While the couple is SM/WW, it wouldn't hurt for him to get "distracted".
MDR chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
Nice story so far, but to be honest, the following line was a bit out of place...

"...I met people – good people, people like you who were committed to truth and justice,..."

At the time she said this, she really didn't know that he was committed to truth and justice. He did just lie about where he had been after all.
Nightwing 509 chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the weay you had Clark & Diana meet. Please update soon.
unoaranya30 chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
Cool chapter Charles. Like the way you write Clark's inner turmoil at learning that he's an alien.

Looking forward to the Princess lassoing the cowboy :-)
Kairan1979 chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
Interesting chapter. I think Clark is not going to treat Diana as his equal because of her birthright. It makes much more sense to ask telepathic Martian to help him to remember.
HELLACRE13 chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
Nice chap.

Enjoying the continued building up of the dynamic between the cowboy and princess and yes , krypton and Themyscira are so very similar in the way they isolated themselves.
john777 chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
good, keep writing
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
Hmm, this was a fun read here, and really enjoyed seeing the way Clark and Dinana get on, at least until she revealed herself as a princess, which will get a humble Clark likely treating her a bit distant, so as not to offend her. Can't wait to see what happens if he meets the Hyppolytta in the future, and what all she might say to he and her?
Ratdogtwo chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
another great chapter keep up the great work
Ratdogtwo chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
I think if i was clark at the end of this chapter i would have passed out. lol. another great chapter keep up the good work
296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »