Reviews for The Princess and the Cowboy
Twylyte chapter 4 . 9/24/2010
Hmm, interesting ideas here. I hope to see where this is going.

Good story,

-Twy
booeygirl89 chapter 4 . 9/9/2010
Clark seems so lost and confused by his just revealed heritage not to mention Diana's royalty. Please update soon, I love what you have going.
Captain Deadpool chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
Ha, good stuff! Love the social commentary.

While the couple is SM/WW, it wouldn't hurt for him to get "distracted".
Captain Deadpool chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
Ha, good stuff! Love the social commentary.

While the couple is SM/WW, it wouldn't hurt for him to get "distracted".
MDR chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
Nice story so far, but to be honest, the following line was a bit out of place...

"...I met people – good people, people like you who were committed to truth and justice,..."

At the time she said this, she really didn't know that he was committed to truth and justice. He did just lie about where he had been after all.
Nightwing 509 chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the weay you had Clark & Diana meet. Please update soon.
unoaranya30 chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
Cool chapter Charles. Like the way you write Clark's inner turmoil at learning that he's an alien.

Looking forward to the Princess lassoing the cowboy :-)
Kairan1979 chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
Interesting chapter. I think Clark is not going to treat Diana as his equal because of her birthright. It makes much more sense to ask telepathic Martian to help him to remember.
HELLACRE13 chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
Nice chap.

Enjoying the continued building up of the dynamic between the cowboy and princess and yes , krypton and Themyscira are so very similar in the way they isolated themselves.
john777 chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
good, keep writing
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
Hmm, this was a fun read here, and really enjoyed seeing the way Clark and Dinana get on, at least until she revealed herself as a princess, which will get a humble Clark likely treating her a bit distant, so as not to offend her. Can't wait to see what happens if he meets the Hyppolytta in the future, and what all she might say to he and her?
Ratdogtwo chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
another great chapter keep up the great work
Ratdogtwo chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
I think if i was clark at the end of this chapter i would have passed out. lol. another great chapter keep up the good work
1natbug chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
Yeah, another update!

Not suggesting you change it but, Jo/Joan Jonzz doesn't roll off the tongue as nicely as Jonn Jonzz.

I'm glad Jo knows about Kryptonians so Clark learns more about himself. Do the Kents have a space ship hidden away somewhere?

Glad Clark's swab was sent to Wayne Bio-Tech.

*********************************

"While keeping an eye on me, making sure I don't go over to the dark side."

"I am confident that you will not." Joan replied without emotion. To Diana she said. "Princess I believe your people hold the key to Kal-El, so that Clark can remember what he has forgotten, so that he can finally become a complete person."

"Forgive me Jo J'onzz but I quite resent the implication that I am incomplete."

"Mr Kent." Joan replied formally. "You cannot pretend that as an adopted child you have never once thought about your birth parents, wondered about your heritage, questioned why a baby was found beside a road to all intents and purposes abandoned?"

Clark shook his head. "I won't lie to you – of course I have."

"Then let Diana help you remember."

************************************************

I liked the chapter ending (quoted above, between the asteriks). It should be interesting to see this played out, especially wrt the reference of Diana's people. Can we assume the Kents raised Clark with the same values as we understand them to be? If so, he already has a good foundation. Diana helping him to remember what is hidden in Clark's subconscious should help him come to terms with his heritage and sense of abandonment.
chrisguy9017 chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
Cool chapter. Makes me very curious about the whole story behind his suppressed past, and what is there to be suppressed other than powers, like what memories could a baby remember or forget or would it just be instinct, a uniqueness.
294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »