Reviews for The Princess and the Cowboy
Devil Rebel chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
keep it up
Luna's Meow chapter 36 . 6/26/2012
Well, I come back from training to see this story gone into an entirely different direction than I expected! A good one though. Still, I never expected you to mix "In Brightest Day" and "In Blackest Night" with a Superman fic. I'm going to guess that it's Nekron inside there, pretending to be Cronus?
Ratdogtwo chapter 36 . 6/23/2012
Amazing chapter keep up the great work
Ratdogtwo chapter 35 . 6/23/2012
another awsome chapter keep up the great work
BanannahHair chapter 36 . 6/23/2012
Ah man, I wish someone out there could draw the empowered League as you written here.

This entire chapter was engrossing. I loved how you have given everyone their "power-up" and everyone is looking fine and powerful, but you have emphasised through Diana, who can see everything for its truth, that it was more an act of desperation than anything else. Batman's trip to see Hades only lets me imagine what kinds of conversations each of the other champions had, but I can infer that everyone had a similar experience that is tailored to their character. Really really awesome job!

My favorite part of this chapter is easily the backstory behind the mother-box. I knew the moment you had Perry mention "Old Jerusalem" that you where going to do something with the Arc of the Covenant. Obsidia meeting with King Soloman, the placement of the mother-box, and the slow realization of the cast. I think I've said it before, but you've taken world-building, character backgrounds, and heroic conflicts to an epic level of writing. I only wish some rich guy would take notice and help you get this put into a graphic novel.

Theres a ton of imagery that you have through-out the last several chapters that deserve their own kind of special praise, and I just want you to know that everything is appreciated. Very slick work.

Great stuff, could keep gushing over this but yeah... can't wait for chapter 37 :)!
BanannahHair chapter 35 . 6/23/2012
Some Superman screen time here! I can't wait to see this plan of his and Ganthet's come about.

I do thank you for the descriptive passage on Cronus' physical appearance. Really helped the "minds eye" to visualize and structure the fight, for me anyway :P

I also appreciated Cyborg's own narrative dialogue to her fellows, continues to reinforce perspective of the entire field where the battle is goin down.

There is a ton of other things that really appeal to me: The entire cast feels relevant here, lots of action, the banter between Lex and Bruce, and the conversation between Hippolyta and Ganthet, etc etc. Your really kicking ass :P

onto next chapter :)!
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 36 . 6/22/2012
You know, Again I must tell you that I can't choose an scene, and tell you truthfully, I like this one much more than the others... I want to know what happens in each one, almost with desperation, every "window" that you show us is equally important to me, as a reader. and I want to know what is going to happen in each one.

This could be such a wonderful movie, really, it could be almost if not surely EPIC.

About the Ark, man, really, I envy your knowledge of Myths and how you employ them. Great, awesome, oustanding.
honest chapter 35 . 6/22/2012
here's the truth as to why your fic will not get 1000 reviews.

clark is powerful, but not dangerous. and that removes any chance of excitement there could ever be.

no matter how bad things get, his actions are predictable and therefore BORING.

i am new to this site and have gone through most of the fics on offer in this category.

NOBODY SEEMS TO KNOW HOW TO WRITE AN INTERESTING SUPERMAN .

From what i've seen apparently the only way to make superman even remotely interesting is to have him involved in some romantic plot.

Otherwise the guy just ends up as some overpowered teddy bear. sucks the iife right out of any read.

Its on this same note that i'd like to encourage you to make SuperWeapon-X as different as possible from the boring cliches in this category.

Please make Clark dangerous.
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 35 . 6/22/2012
Thank you for the update, man, really they are so many things happening at the same time. I can't even choose what scene I like the most, because all are so important, and attractive.

Again, thank you for the story, I greatly enjoy this tale of yours.
unoaranya30 chapter 29 . 6/16/2012
Love the action here. Uh oh. Now they know there's somebody inside already. Bats! Zee! GA! BC! Do your thing quick!
unoaranya30 chapter 28 . 6/16/2012
Ah, poor android Lana. If only she hadn't started screaming in INTERLAC then maybe she woulda had a chance. But it's true. Once a lady starts screaming at me in INTERLAC, I'm no longer interested. If she has no problem doing that then there's no telling what she's capable of!
unoaranya30 chapter 27 . 6/16/2012
This is really a great read. The Amazons entering the fray as well as Topo is very cool.
Ratdogtwo chapter 34 . 6/15/2012
another amazing chapter keep up the great work
FYI chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Just a warning to all, a group called Critics United is currently going around and mass reporting on ANY story they deem to be breaking FF rules. This includes, but is not limited to: stories with MA or above rated content, though now they're claiming any kind of lemon is breaking the rules, Songfic's, and any stories with polls, authors notes, or otherwise in place of an actual chapter update, you could even end up accidentally put your story into what they view as being the “incorrect category” and they’ll report you for it. These stories are being deleted with little to no warning given, often within hours of one of their members locating it. If you want try to help stop the "cleansing" of this site and protest their bullying go to: www . change petitions/ fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net and sign the petition in hopes of helping to stop the destruction of FF . net.
Soul93 chapter 21 . 6/14/2012