Reviews for The Princess and the Cowboy
Me chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Apologies if my previous comments came off harsh. I liked your story though I think later JLA members should be introduced at a later time.

See the otherwise enjoyable Alan Lewrie series by Dewey Lambdin's HMS Cockerel for the negative effects of too much name dropping.
Me chapter 39 . 8/2/2014
For a Superman story guest starring the Justice League, Superman is a bit absent.
Me chapter 37 . 8/2/2014
A note: The Emp effect of nukes requires an atmosphere. X-rays from the blast ionize the air and electrons return as the mother of all lighting bolts, source of the EMP.

And Nukes have to have an atmosphere or hydrosphere to carry the explosive shockwave or their area of effect is rather teensy compared to one booming in an atmosphere.
Me chapter 32 . 8/2/2014
Too many minor DC characters being tossed in. Hastur as a villain allows for the Halls to come in. Steel and Cyborg and motherboxes?

Plot complexity can be a good thing. Plot complications? Not so much.
SuperCharles chapter 13 . 8/2/2014
Thanks for the review guest.

I do appreciate folks looking out for mistakes in the text. Sometimes I get stuff wrong,

Often spelling and grammar.

In this case the intention of ":Polar geo sync orbit" was to communicate exactly that.

An orbit is the gravitationally curved path of an object around a point in space - since the earth wobbles - the chandler wobble, an object would have to orbit a fixed point in space to remain in the same location relative to a fixed point on earth, in this case the North Pole - and move with the Earth following the planets orbital path.

As far as the object not dropping like a stone, that would be true if it had not already defied gravity. Is it too much to ask to believe a flying man's alien tech can stay in place?

Thanks again for reading. Just to clear up the confusion, which was my bad, I have clarified this point with a minor revision.
Me chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
Polar geo sync orbit? Not possible. An orbit requires going around a planet's center of gravity.

A satellite circling the equator at a height where orbital time matches the planet's rotation is "stationary" except it's moving far faster than the planet's surface.

A polar obect not moving will drop like a stone.
Michael Nguyen chapter 39 . 7/30/2014
Wow, the stakes just rose a bit higher. I really love this new elseworlds approach you have on this fiction.

Oh, and to the review Thatguy or Other Guy, that was offensive language you just used. You have been reported. Good day.
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 39 . 7/30/2014
Dang man, I return to FF, and Find two updates from you! Nice! Really Nice, I'm ashamed that my knowledge of DC Heroes isn't up to the day, but I still enjoy how you slowly begin to use characters that aren't that well know. So thanks! For the story AND the update.
Radio Driver chapter 38 . 7/25/2014
Good goin, Charles. Keep on keepin on.
ThatGuy brother of OtherGuy chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
MMH should be a name reserved for the true hero not the genderbended faggot that you've created...
ThatGuy brother of OtherGuy chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
MMH is female? Well thats gay. I also don't see how he could read his mind so easily without accidentally mind raping him,
Radio Driver chapter 37 . 7/18/2014
Good goin, Charles. Keep on keepin on.
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 37 . 7/17/2014
Well, I had to admit that I was lost at first, it had been a while since I saw something of this story, but it's still quite an enjoyable sight. Especially as I recovered the memories of your plot as I continued reading.

Thank you for such an story man, you have talent incorporating successfully so many details into your characters and main plot, that in the end the story is even richer than before.
Conner63 chapter 37 . 7/16/2014
Been waiting a while glad you finally updated keep the work hope you do same for your other stories
Dragon451 chapter 37 . 7/15/2014
Yeah, another chapter of this mighty epic. I enjoyed this new piece very much. It looks like you are preparing for an even more cosmic battle. Thank You.
295 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »