Reviews for The Princess and the Cowboy
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
So Clark decided to play evasion instead of going in hiding. Interesting. I wonder what is Lex planning to do, and what about Diana and Steel.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Interesting start. Kryptonite under skin depowering Clark is good enough for me. I like it that he is a widower - less reasons to return to Smallville.

I guess there is nothing like JLA or JSA in this world. I wonder if this is going to change.

Clark working behind the bar reminds me of his undercover assignment in LnC.

Looking forward to see what happens to Clark now.
unoaranya30 chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
This is a great story C. I like the elseworlds flavor. Lex is spot on and of course the Diana/Clark interaction is beautiful.

And I have always loved Steel. I think he is a great character and plan to bring him into my story soon.
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
Great follow up to the first chapter here, and really liking how Diana was able to make some inroads with Clark, and will be looking forward to what happens with Luthor and his plans, as well as what all might happen next time as Clark worries about what all he should do, and he and Diana maybe have another chat?
HELLACRE13 chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
Wow, nice chapter.

You write Lex well. Interesting he is not just some greedy maniac but the Director of Meta Human operations. His concern for humanity's safety being his main motivation. It would be interesting to see his evolution. The road to hell is paved with good intentions as we know.

Love when Diana whispered to him and he heard her.

And she is not a normal she is meta human too and hiding it? Update soon.
DBZ Stargate Ninjawars chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
This story looks pretty interesting. So no spandex costumes then?

Detective-like 'heroes'? Sounds good if that's what it is.
leona chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
This is very interesting. I love it. Please update soon.
1natbug chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Ok, SuperCharles, writer extraordinaire, I am hooked. As I read, I wondered if you would reveal, in this chapter or later, why Clark was having physical problems. Well, now we know.

"...and while the glasses made him look smarter, chances are he was at best nice but dim." LOL, little did she know. I also thought it funny how she jumped to the wrong conclusion wrt the wedding band and Clark feeling guilty. However, Diana is no dummy herself and, it didn't take long to figure out her first impressions were a bit off.

Meta-human affairs now has a sample of Clark's blood via the kryptonite shard. Are they going to analyze it? Will Clark learn of his heritage from the Kents? Does Steel know Diana's true identity? You have my brain swimming with questions. I visualize several directions this story could take. I cann't wait to read more, to see this adventure played out before my eyes and in my head.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Dang, that was a quick start, and will be curious what will happen when Diana meets Clark again, and what it might mean for her job, and how things will go in the affairs of other Meta's later on, who seem to be sort of drifting on their own with no Superman to guide them. Sad to see Lana died here, and will be curious as to whether Lois is the same reporter, or if she's ended up dead from her snooping?
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Ah brilliant start to this challenge.

I like him as a widower...more tragic and less angst and Lana was always a better gal to me than Lois in comics and the movie.

Anyway love that krytonite is the reason he is sort of depowered and him and agent Diana Prince...instant chemistry, I tell ya.

Love how they viewed each other.
295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20