Reviews for Rest
mmmlf chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Oh man, my Walking Dead obsession is jumping for joy over Big Damn Heroes joining in the fun. Just love it. You are a fantastic writer.
Gon-are-the-Days chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Oh it's grand. I love this story! It has so much going on, and yet it doesn't run on and on forever. I enjoyed it very much. Please write more!
QualityReviewer chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Interesting, I could see that this would be their reactions to zombies even through kinda wished you included River kicking zombie butt. In fact I was expecting River to be the voice since she's the one in the movie that states "They don't lie down" so felt that having Kaylee as the voice misleading. Only other problem was you slipped in how Kaylee got with Jayne but not why River is with Inara, no longer on the ship.
dgreenkitty chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
this is interesting... i would have never put these two together but it makes an interesting point. you captured everyone's attitude very well. i wanted to hug zoe though. i was devastated when wash died. he was my favorite. if ever you feel like expounding on the idea of kaylee and jayne please do. i'd like to see what you'd do with it.