Reviews for Charlie Without the Chocolate Factory
dragonserpent18 chapter 1 . 2/19
I must say, this one actually had me laughing pretty hard, especially the cabbage-hating. I can't help but feel what it would be like if the other kids did this, too. *wink wink, nudge nudge* Overall, well done!
Turrislucidus chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Short; pointed; this story stops you in your tracks. The horror inspired herein—imagining all the golden opportunities squandered in the name of safety—is displaced only by the tragedy of it. Nice work.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
A bit short
Eelyak22 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
That was intrusting. Depressing even
Vanessa Osbourne chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
O_o wow, Charlie without the Chocolate Factory is depressing...glad there WAS a choco factoreh in the real story. XD

Cool. Nice way to help people see what Charlie would've felt like without Willy and his Choco factoreh. Bored, life-hating, and resentful of cabbage. :P
HopeInHell chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Hey Linny-Lo! What's up? That's cool! I dunno... Am I bugging you yet? Huh? Huh? Huh? You wanna know what I realised? To bad I'll tell you anyways cause I love you! The title of this particular fanfiction is misleading. You see it says that The Chocolate Factory without Charlie, but it's all about Charlie! So really it's Charlie without the factory... yeah... Luv Ya! Bye!
tookkia chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Lmao! I take it this was for humor than anything lol

No complaints, maybe a bit too short but still alright...mmm cabbage
Little Miss Lovable chapter 1 . 5/30/2010