Reviews for Calamity's Child
bluecandy145 chapter 9 . 7/3
This story is amazing.
LadyLament chapter 9 . 4/26
This deserves more reviews, it's a very well written story. Wonder how you'll progress from here.
AuRi15 chapter 9 . 8/31/2014
I just find this One and i think this is soo interesting story... Soo continue please...
makoslits chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
It's been two years with no update! Please don't abandon this!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
Update!
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 9 . 4/4/2014
Lol, looks like it's taking another TWO years...
Rhyssia chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
Interesting. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
Interesting chapter. xD
That-Kid chapter 9 . 6/22/2013
Love the story so far! Can't wait for an update to see what happens next! Also, it's a small thing but men do have the ability to produce milk. So Cloud would be able to Breast feed.
makoslits chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Hey I thought you weren't going to abandon this story! D':
Hope you are doing well anyways!
x-YaoiWolf-x chapter 9 . 5/24/2013
Awww, it's been forever Dx

I came back to read it again, but it still saddens me that after a year this still han't been updated.

BUT! I still absolutely love it! ...Sigh... Now if only you'd update it. That would make my day.
Flayne chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
Wow, I am surprised at how civil they are being to each other! But I guess that's a really good start! :D

I really hope, too, that the next chapter isn't going to take another year, but who am I to say? :)

Thanks for writing this all these years, it's awesome! (from someone who reads ffs nearly daily since 10 years, haha, I'm such a geek XD)

Greetings, flayne
Flayne chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
Surely this story is getting far too few reviews, since up until now it has been nothing but exciting and well written!

I'm almost sad to see that there's only one more chapter for me to go, but still I'll read it with enthusiasm! Can't wait to see Sephiroth's and Cloud's private 'reunion'! XD

Greetings, flayne
Hija del Angel chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
A very neat story. I would like to hear more from you. There are few things that just don't work; one that I managed to not was the matter of miscarriage. What happens? How does he bleed out? What? Kinda mind boggling. But it was a minor detail and easily explained away by saying perhaps that Hojo operated the baby out, or something.

Eh. Good story.